đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Perfect Illusion music video released one year ago today

Fascination

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

I thought about this snapchat she posted when she heard Perfect Illusuon for the first time on the radio:

I guess hearing your music on the radio must be a very special and emotional thing, when you put so much work into your music and you finally hear it on the radio where everyone can hear it as well.

this was honestly me listening to this song when it was released at like 6am, first time hearing it i was confused like many bcs it was something i didnt expect...then i was dancing and crying on a 3rd listen ( and i never cried bcs of the song before)

this song has something very very special and i just cant explain what but it became my favorite song of her

also i remember the chaos that was this site when perfect illusion came out, if u were here u knoww, so many hate thrown all around, people being mad saying they are unstaning etc etc ....but...yep she did that, she did it again, after all these years when you think she cant surprise you, she does something unexpected :giveup:

imma cut a bitch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, vanus said:

this song has something very very special and i just cant explain what but it became my favorite song of her

also i remember the chaos that was this site when perfect illusion came out, if u were here u knoww, so many hate thrown all around, people being mad saying they are unstaning etc etc ....but...yep she did that, she did it again, after all these years when you think she cant surprise you, she does something unexpected :giveup:

same :giveup: 

and thank god i was banned during that time, a lot of the comments were UGLY :wtf: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PanPikus

Oh, so it's already one year since my first seizure. Congrats Gaga, you did that :poot:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Stephen

Severely underrated. I think this and the MR video will actually become two of her most iconic and remembered visuals, years from now. 

Crsh6QAUMAAhl2g.jpg

lady-gaga-m-reasons.png

Pretty Savage

So it's been a year since I'm blind. 

Jk but amazing video, amazing song, one of my favorites! Can't believe it's been a year already! Time flies :selena:

ModernEcstasy

I dispised this video when it was realeased. 

I thought “Perfect illusion” was Meh. 

Now: One of my favourite songs and my favourite Gaga video. I watch it at least once a week.

Borisapillar
43 minutes ago, donutellha said:

365 days ago, my eyes almost burned from the flashing lights

g53XrQb.jpg 

I pray The Fame won't take your life. :wtfga:

IllusionLover
57 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Every time I hear the song, I get the urge to kick around sand in the middle of a desert and swing around a mic because of the video :poot:

55 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Same, and start drifting my car on sandy roads 

980x.jpg 

Me too, actually last night I took my Laptop's charger and started to swinging it.

and everytime i see a mic I want to do it but I'm worried to hit someone in the head while doing it :emma:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
8 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Song AND video :reductive:

DKHy41MXkAATbDI.jpg

This...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived