💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's intense relationship with her fans

HighlandHeart

Featured Posts

HighlandHeart

I watched a recent performance of Gaga singing Speechless. She played it on piano and cried saying "I wrote this years ago about something that I swear is about my fans now." 

Her songs are intimate in personal detail, Speechless documenting when her father refused to undertake heart surgery. Gaga begs him to get it, declaring she'll hang up her career if he allows himself to leave her.

Is Gaga being sweet and saying the fans leave her speechless because she's astonished that we haven't left her?

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure. I think she honestly needs to take a step back from the fans.

Not saying cut them out, but her post about reading comments online saying she is making it up...I think she lets her fans influence her sometimes to a point where its unhealthy. 

19 minutes ago, Doot said:

Not saying cut them out, but her post about reading comments online saying she is making it up...I think she lets her fans influence her sometimes to a point where its unhealthy. 

i second ths

25 minutes ago, Doot said:

You just said it all right there!  Totally agree 100%! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

38 minutes ago, Doot said:

She's already taken quite a big step back from her fans. Look at the meet-and-greets, the social media engagement, the physical interaction with fans... compare it to five years ago and it's completely different. 

Not that that's a bad thing. She needed to step back. But I don't see how she can step back any more, without completely alienating her audience. Of course she was going to be hurt by people saying she's making up her illness. Anyone would be upset.  What is the solution - she doesn't go on the Internet at all?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

37 minutes ago, Doot said:

Of course she is going to read what her fans are saying as this happened though. And hearing stuff like that would affect anyone. I don't feel like she needed to address it, but I don't think it was "unhealthy". 

I feel like she has stepped back from fans this past year. 

Just now, Slayer said:

She's already taken quite a big step back from her fans. Look at the meet-and-greets, the social media engagement, the physical interaction with fans... compare it to five years ago and it's completely different. 

Not that that's a bad thing. She needed to step back. But I don't see how she can step back any more, without completely alienating her audience. Of course she was going to be hurt by people saying she's making up her illness. Anyone would be upset.  What is the solution - she doesn't go on the Internet at all?

I said this same thing but I think you said it better haha 

1 minute ago, Allison M said:

I said this same thing but I think you said it better haha 

Lol. I agree with what you said, although I'm glad she addressed the people saying she's lying. She needs to show people that their online comments have a real-life impact on her. I hope the fans who called her a liar are feeling awful about it. They need to learn a lesson.

Just now, Slayer said:

Lol. I agree with what you said, although I'm glad she addressed the people saying she's lying. She needs to show people that their online comments have a real-life impact on her. I hope the fans who called her a liar are feeling awful about it. They need to learn a lesson.

I could agree with that explanation 

Beats having a following comprised of individuals who brown nose her daily. If one can't handle both praise and critique then this may be the wrong profession to remain in. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes but one should learn from past predicaments and improve accordingly. People who buy her records and concert tickets should have the right to express their opinions on social media without being deemed as spreading negativity or disloyal. It's childish.Let's grow up a little folks.

;-)

1 minute ago, Star Burst said:

Beats having a following comprised of individuals who brown nose her daily. If one can't handle both praise and critique then this may be the wrong profession to remain in. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes but one should learn from past predicaments and improve accordingly. People who buy her records and concert tickets should have the right to express their opinions on social media without being deemed as spreading negativity or disloyal. It's childish.Let'sw up a little folks.

Are you referring to the "fans" accusing her of lying and trying to get out of touring? 

VillainTina
5 minutes ago, Star Burst said:

Beats having a following comprised of individuals who brown nose her daily. If one can't handle both praise and critique then this may be the wrong profession to remain in. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes but one should learn from past predicaments and improve accordingly. People who buy her records and concert tickets should have the right to express their opinions on social media without being deemed as spreading negativity or disloyal. It's childish.Let's grow up a little folks.

THIS TIMES A MILION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i can quote this on every gaga thread that have these little pressed monsters

oh baby i would:hor:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, HighlandHeart said:

I watched a recent performance of Gaga singing Speechless. She played it on piano and cried saying "I wrote this years ago about something that I swear is about my fans now." 

Her songs are intimate in personal detail, Speechless documenting when her father refused to undertake heart surgery. Gaga begs him to get it, declaring she'll hang up her career if he allows himself to leave her.

Is Gaga being sweet and saying the fans leave her speechless because she's astonished that we haven't left her?

It's no secret that we have an incredibly special bond with gaga. For a lot of us she gave us a sense of family (little monsters) and she proved that DNA isn't what makes you family. I look at Speechless as her way of saying "I love you more than you'll ever know and if you ever left me, it would be so devastating that I don't think I'd ever be able to recover. I'd be so devastated that I would be speechless." Gaga without her Monsters is like trying to breathe without lungs. We're part of eachother ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

We will always be her little monsters and her love will always be pure and genuine but I think her biggest mistake was not setting boundaries in the beginning. I don't think she realized that it's possible to still have a strong bond with her monsters and still set boundaries. She was always in "my monsters need me" mode (and deep down she always will be. That's just part of being mama monster) and she never got time to herself and she got exhausted. I think now she's figured out the perfect balance of being there for us and taking care of herself  

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived