đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous

Well I’m a producer/singer/songwriter and currently working an album set to be released soon. It has a range of sounds from synthwave/vapor wave, disco/rock, disco, psychedelic rock, soul, R&B,rock and trap etc(its a lot of sounds I’m still kinda playing with sounds and experimenting but I think primary sounds are synthwave, rock and soul   :lolly::poot:.) I don’t have anything out yet because I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my work and yeah :diane: :diane: 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Well I’m a producer, singer , songwriter and have an album set to be released soon. It has a range of sounds from synthwave/vapor wave, disco/rock, disco, psychedelic rock, soul, R&B,rock and trap etc(its a lot of sounds I’m still kinda playing with sounds and experimenting but I think primary sounds are synthwave, rock and soul   :lolly::poot:.) I don’t have anything out yet because I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my work and yeah :diane:but yeah :diane: 

let us hear a snippet or smt like that!!! come through the link

GhettoFabulous
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

let us hear a snippet or smt like that!!! come through the link

:diane: I’ll play some songs for you guys ONE day it’s still quite rough atm  :poot: I’ll be sure to let ya’ll know when a buzz single or something is coming. :diane: I heard some of your stuff and sis we the house stan :diane: 

1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Gimme that link 

gonna delete it fast after couple minutes :selena:
Spoiler

the beauty of art is that it doesnt have to be good to make u happy :ladyhaha:

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I've written and part recorded about 80 or so tracks but I just don't have the self belief to ever share.

we're all here for that. share with us

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

gonna delete it fast after couple minutes :selena:

Reveal hidden contents

the beauty of art is that it doesnt have to be good to make u happy :ladyhaha:

don't delete your art man, it's not well recorded but it's good !!!!!!!!

ShockPop
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

we're all here for that. share with us

I am working on production but probablywon't ever share because I think only I will like them. Rn it's all piano & vocal or percussion & vocal. 

How do you guys get the confidence to share?

1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

I am working on production but probablywon't ever share because I think only I will like them. Rn it's all piano & vocal or percussion & vocal. 

I think when you create something it's something so personal, sometimes too personal that it's like asking somebody to take off their clothes and show their naked body 

Just now, ShockPop said:

You have to trust yourself. You have no idea how a song you wrote can change someone else's life or even yours. Trust your work. If you feel it's good, 98% times it is.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I just dont care man! I know I wont ever be brave enough to show to my friends but here it's different. For of all we dont know each other lol and secondly we're here for the same reasons

NIGHTCRAWLER
13 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I've written and part recorded about 80 or so tracks but I just don't have the self belief to ever share.

44 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Yeah I write songs and sing them but don't have any equipement like everyone does, I just have a guitar which I'm average at playing (same with singing) but just creating makes me so happy :giggle:

I'd share my soundcloud if I actually finished making all my songs but cant wait to hear what others have 

33 minutes ago, Quark said:

32 minutes ago, Quindy Warhol said:

Hello, there!
I'm a singer-songwriter too. Right now I am not posting the material I'm writing, but covers of The Fame & 2009 related material, a tribute to Gaga (thes two are just demos & not well recorded but oh well :derpga:). I'm glad to hear about other musicians here!

15 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Well I’m a producer/singer/songwriter and currently working an album set to be released soon. It has a range of sounds from synthwave/vapor wave, disco/rock, disco, psychedelic rock, soul, R&B,rock and trap etc(its a lot of sounds I’m still kinda playing with sounds and experimenting but I think primary sounds are synthwave, rock and soul   :lolly::poot:.) I don’t have anything out yet because I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my work and yeah :diane: :diane: 

I'm gonna listen to your songs as soon as I can and I'll tell you what I think about 'em. 

Go to my Soundcloud to listen to my work and tell my what you think of it !:hug:

YaaaasGaga

This is my band's soundcloud page (I'm the singer). We've not done much this year because my guitarist has been in America but he's back soon. Before he left we were working with a grammy nominated songwriter so we'll probably explore that a bit more. But this is a such a great thread for discovering everyone else's art as well, I can't wait to listen!

Also, don't listen to I Had No Idea - I really hate that song. 

Just now, YaaaasGaga said:

This is my band's soundcloud page (I'm the singer). We've not done much this year because my guitarist has been in America but he's back soon. Before he left we were working with a grammy nominated songwriter so we'll probably explore that a bit more. But this is a such a great thread for discovering everyone else's art as well, I can't wait to listen!

Also, don't listen to I Had No Idea - I really hate that song. 

I know you! Your work is great! Go guys!

Archived