Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana fired dancer because of using the n-word

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Creativek said:

I told you any time a white person has an issue with something, it's common to see a crying jar of mayonnaise used to describe us. 

Hmm idk if that's accurate. I've only seen this when white people are displaying ignorance on racial issues. Which can be often online. 

Not "any time" But of course that's all depending on perspective. If all my opinions were to be attacked I would think it's everything I say instead of acknowledging my own ignorance. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

There is a difference between 'ga' and 'ger'

I don't use 'ga' and I am Hispanic. I know many who do though. 

'ga' has become another word for "homie," a friend. 

But I personally don't use it and black people should be free to use it as they please. 

Never understood the obession of non-black people wanting to use this word though.  

It's like saying that in the gay community is ok to call each other names such F-GGOT but expecting respect from the rest. That's just not how it works. Words have meanings attached to them regardless of your background. You can't expect to use such a negative word towards a community you belong to, knowing how derogatory the word is and expect the world to be respectful of how to use it,  when you use it so freely and publicly. There's no logic in how that works. There won't ever be a positive change in how we use certain words such the N word or the F word or the W word if continue to cultivate their use in that manner. 

The reality is that words such the one we're discussing about still have such a negative an impact because of the meaning they still hold otherwise it would be treated as any other less hurtful adjective, i.e. the N word is grammatically speaking adjective such the word smart yet nobody gets mad/upset when people refer to them as smart. 

The minute the people come to terms with the use of the word the world would take a different approach. 

Cuchulainn
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Hmm idk if that's accurate. I've only seen this when white people are displaying ignorance on racial issues. Which can be often online. 

Not "any time" But of course that's all depending on perspective. If all my opinions were to be attacked I would think it's everything I say instead of acknowledging my own ignorance. 

idk what to say then. I've witnessed it myself here on GGD. It's not too uncommon. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Tadeo said:

It's like saying that in the gay community is ok to call each other names such F-GGOT but expecting respect from the rest. That's just not how it works. Words have meanings attached to them regardless of your background. You can't expect to use such a negative word towards a community you belong to, knowing how derogatory the word is and expect the world to be respectful of how to use it,  when you use it so freely and publicly. There's no logic in how that works. There won't ever be a positive change in how we use certain words such the N word of the F word or W word if continue to cultivate their use in that manner. 

The reality is that words such the one we're discussing about still have such a negative an impact because of the meaning they still hold otherwise it would be treated as any other less hurtful adjective, i.e. the N word is grammatically speaking adjective such the word smart yet nobody gets mad/upset when people refer to them as smart. 

The minute the people come to terms with the use of the word the world would take a different approach. 

There actually is logic to it. Many of us live our lives without using it. 

Can't believe people's toungues itch so much to say it. Bet they yell it at the top of their lungs in the shower. 

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, Tadeo said:

It's like saying that in the gay community is ok to call each other names such F-GGOT but expecting respect from the rest. That's just not how it works. Words have meanings attached to them regardless of your background. You can't expect to use such a negative word towards a community you belong to, knowing how derogatory the word is and expect the world to be respectful of how to use it,  when you use it so freely and publicly. There's no logic in how that works. There won't ever be a positive change in how we use certain words such the N word of the F word or W word if continue to cultivate their use in that manner.

Wait, what W word? Did I miss something, is there actually another derogatory term to contest those two :gum:

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, Altair said:

Oh please. It's not that big of a deal :awkney:

It really is when it’s a racist slur used to belittle an entire race l......:awkney: :awkney::madge: AGAIN if you’re NOT black don’t tell us what “is a big deal” or not  thanks :awkney:

13 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Should we refer to you as snowflake then, instead?

Ay huntyyyyy just reminding you about the post you ignored

Cuchulainn
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Wait, what W word? Did I miss something, is there actually another derogatory term to contest those two :gum:

The only W word I know is the white version of the N word. Just replace the N with a W. :shrug:

Ernie Swift
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

There is a derogatory word starting with W used to belittle Latino/Hispanic people

Love Love Love

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

There actually is logic to it. Many of us live our lives without using it. 

Can't believe people's toungues itch so much to say it. Bet they yell it at the top of their lungs in the shower. 

There's no logic in using derogatory adjectives. Otherwise you'd call your mom words such wh-re but since you know the impact of certain words you refrain from using them. 

Morphine Prince
13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I apparently have to pay for someone else's racism on the other side of the world that I never been to. 

If I'm interpreting this correctly you're referring to US racism? Are you European? Most of these topics are so USA-centric that whenever you read anything relating to "white people" they usually mean white Americans. 

So please don't feel that burden. White Europeans are entirely different and the few I've met in real life and online are so much more educated about race than Americans. Of course Europe has its racial tensions as well but that's a different topic. 

2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

It really is when it’s a racist slur used to belittle an entire race l......:awkney: :awkney::madge: AGAIN if you’re NOT black don’t tell us what “is a big deal” or not  thanks :awkney:

Dude please. I invite you to come to Miami and experience a culture shock  :sweat:

2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

What people tend to call women?

Morphine Prince
Just now, Tadeo said:

There's no logic in using derogatory adjectives. Otherwise you'd call your mom words such wh-re but since you know the impact of certain words you refrain from using them. 

This example :air: 

Minorities are free to reclaim a derogatory word if they choose to. It's the least that can happen after years of being oppressed by it imo. 

Archived