đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT attenders: Which song did the crowd get most hyped during?

Arizona Sky

Which song?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which song?

• Diamond Heart / A-YO / Poker Face / Perfect Illusion
    • John Wayne / SheiĂźe / Alejandro
    • Just Dance / LoveGame / Telephone
    • Applause / Come To Mama / The Edge of Glory / Born This Way
    • Bloody Mary / Dancin' In Circles / Paparazzi
    • Angel Down / Joanne
    • Bad Romance / The Cure
    • Million Reasons

Featured Posts

I won't vote until I review the video I made of the concert.  May take a couple days.  I will post a highlights video in HD when I produce it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Were you at the first or second? At the second some drunk guy was screaming at everything she said. "My aunt died from lupus" YASSSS BITCH **** IT UP

1st

27 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Were you at the first or second? At the second some drunk guy was screaming at everything she said. "My aunt died from lupus" YASSSS BITCH **** IT UP

Wait... Really?

I thought that was just a joke about some fans saying that to everything she does.

Chicago seemed to lose their **** to John Wayne and Alejandro and then went crazy for Just Dance, Lovegame, and Telephone. Angel Down was the only true dead song of the night, but it came abruptly after the weird interlude so I think it was unexpected (she didn't perform the Bloody Mary act).

GP & Non Fans: 

Just Dance - Love Game - Telephone 

Bad Romance - The Cure

Stans & Fans:

John Wayne - ScheiĂźe - Alejandro

Bloody Mary - Dancin In Circles - Paparazzi

LordEnigma
14 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

The only songs that got zero energy from the crowd were A-YO and Come To Mama. 

Angel Down got a lot of hype? :lolly:

LordEnigma

St. Paul GA, John Wayne was lit. The crowd was pretty tame actually....

artRAVE was the most hype I've been to up there

27 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Angel Down got a lot of hype? :lolly:

Oh sorry I forgot about Angel Down because I used it as an opportunity to pee :toofunny: 

also as I was in the urinal, it hit me: DID THIS BITCH JUST SKIP PAPARAZZI AND DIC? 

Hard to say. 

I was hyped throughout the whole thing, I mean, aside from when everyone and their mother started crying hurling Joanne and I was just taking pics of all the tears....

but probably Bad Romance. Everyone was screaming their head off. And they will forever get lit for that song. 

I wonder what she thinks of that, not being able to top Bad Romance. I’d imagine it’s both a blessing and a curse. 

My crowd sucked. They were all recording it on their phones and not moving. I was surrounded by people with the come to mama package though

A-YO had the straight GP crowd behind me liking it. And they didn't know what scheiße was but it seemed insane around me when it went off.

the GP  groups around me didn't appreciate Angel Down and kinda mocked all her talking through Joanne. Come to Mama was a bathroom break for a lot of people.

and obviously Bad Romance was insane . Perfect Illusion surprised me too.

besides her obvious hits I think the JW/Ăź/Ale segment was her most hyped tbh. I just sensed the activity and crowd was loudest. She didn't do BM/DIC/Papa on my date.

BYE

Archived