đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It must be considered (RiR)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

After what the RIR founder has said about her cancellation, there is zero chance now. He completely threw her under the bus.

Link??

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Andree said:

Lady Gaga went viral after she canceled her performance btw.

every media, celebrities talked bout her, I saw viral tweets about selena and gaga.

I see your point. If she continued with the performance I think she would have received the same attention she's getting now. Just my opinion. :lolly:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

ryanripley
19 hours ago, Super said:

I believe her but it's strange, yes. Let's not forget when she had hip problems and cancelled a whole tour right before announcing ARTPOP. 

those two events are completely unrelated, ARTPOP was meant to happen a lot earlier but it got delayed by months because of her hip

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
19 hours ago, Darrenk said:

Can't say I didn't think about it. Just chose to ignore it so i can eventually listen to Gaga again. I'm not watching the documentary either way.

why?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Andrea B
3 hours ago, gagasgirl said:

I see your point. If she continued with the performance I think she would have received the same attention she's getting now. Just my opinion. :lolly:

I'm glad you said it's your opinion because, in fact, it's just your opinion and not a fact since Gaga didn't perform on RIR we will never know. I know for a fact that she went viral when she canceled RIR ;)

Andrea B

Yall acting like the cancellation didn't benefit her in some way, it's all publicity and it doesn't matter if Gaga didn't do it on purpose, it gave her A LOT of publicity.

I hope she feels better now, a lot of people are sending her love and its what she needs right now:hug:

Andrea B
22 hours ago, Darrenk said:

Can't say I didn't think about it. Just chose to ignore it so i can eventually listen to Gaga again. I'm not watching the documentary either way.

why :selena: 

There is so much wrong here, I don't even know where to begin.

- I think if this were LordeDaily or whatever, and you posted this theory, we would all still be disgusted, so I don't think we need to turn off our stan goggles and turn on our "rational thinking" - especially when this theory isn't rational at all. This theory implies that her career rests on this hour long Netflix documentary. Just what?  I mean, yes, she made headlines for canceling Rock in Rio, but it wasn't at the world wide magnitude of her, say, canceling the Superbowl. Maybe for Brazil, but she's getting bad press, and if anything, this makes her look like an unstable performer, thus organizations will be far more iffy about booking her for other things and she loses out on album sales. Professionally, there's no benefit here.

- The split with Taylor was finally addressed while Kimye/Snakegate and the Republican Nation Convention where both going on and dominating headlines. Any celeb and gossip watcher knows celebrities will announce bad news when other distractions are going on so as not to be noticed (FYI: Josh Jackson and Diane Kruger also chose to finally announce their split during that time too). 

- There were signs that she wasn't feeling well. Her cutting the red section at the JWT being the main one.

- I really used to like your posts here on GGD, but this is just a really awful thing to post. Gaga's career as a touring artist is kind of in jeopardy due to the the unwieldy nature of her illness, and you're over here posting this nonsense.

WORLDofGAGA

I'd doubt that she'd fake it, to cancel such a big show that would be more beneficial to her career than a documentary I just can't see it. I also believe she's a true honest person and wouldn't lie about such a horrible illness

@W0RLDofGAGA

PlanetChromatica

I am physical disgusted that people are even considering that this is a media stunt. You cannot call yourself true fans. Bye. 

Jacob Marley

Honestly, her announcement this morning put everything to bed. That was my biggest thing - she just needed to address it in something longer than a tweet. I genuinely hope she recovers - and really I hope she truly treats these two months as a BREAK.

17 hours ago, Andree said:

I'm glad you said it's your opinion because, in fact, it's just your opinion and not a fact since Gaga didn't perform on RIR we will never know. I know for a fact that she went viral when she canceled RIR ;)

You don't have to be rude. 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

littlepotter

i liked the post because i know you from the forum and your threads have alway been amazing, so i know you have zero ill-intentions towards gaga. i wouldn't have digested it if it came from anyone else.

i see that you are viewing it from a completely objective persepctive and it is true that anyone would think that, but from our point of view as gaga fans, we know that what you said simply can't be true. as many have already said, gaga has always had chronic pain, and RiR is way more impactful in terms of success and money and promo than the documentary.

also, i hope you meant that she is merely using her disease to her advantage, which is something she should be doin instead of letting it disadvantage her, and not that she is faking her disease, in which case i'd be absolutely shocked that came from you.

chaeri pls

Archived