đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It must be considered (RiR)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

I understand your point but I mean, no. She hasn't been in latinamerica for 5 years, and we're talking about one of her most devote fanbases. Do you think she would risk losing the brazilian audience over a publicity stunt for a limited release netflix documentary? nahhhh.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Edge Of Venus said:

After what the RIR founder has said about her cancellation, there is zero chance now. He completely threw her under the bus.

What did he say?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, Rush said:

Pretty sure she wouldn't throw away millions of dollars she would make with this show to promote a documentary that will probably make a fraction of that in it's entire run. 

why arent you banned from this site yet? you made up gaga's clinical death for god's sake!

I See You

ClariceStarling

120K people. One of the most important shows of her career. It was sold out. 

So no, I don't agree. RiR is bigger and more important. She wasn't faking the pain. 

Glamourpuss

I've got to admit, I have thought it myself. She is a brand after all and this could be a marketing stunt. 

Whispering

She was admitted to the hospital. That alone tells you that something significant is going on. They send people home (with insurance) with chest pains. Hospitals do not admit people just because they report they are in pain. There were signs and symptoms that her body was in some kind of extreme distress. 

Show up at a hospital ER and try to "fake it" to get admitted. It's pretty impossible and very unusual for someone to succeed at such a task. 

I get what you're saying, and I also believe she knows how to use media for her advantage (but then again, I also know that the things she wants are the same that we want, so...). I don't believe she's doing that, simply because it wouldn't make sense. Like someone said before on this thread, the money she would've earned with the show was not a small sum. Also, you should take in account that the media is a predator and Gaga is an usual prey. She couldn't take a risk that big that would hurt her career so much (and even worse, after cancelling the RiR date) and, if so, the media would've said something about it. 

I think it doesn't make sense, even if she wanted to promote the documentary.

PS: I'm sorry for all the EMN you've received, you made yourself pretty clear about how you weren't jumping on her without thinking it first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if she ever does something like this, I hope people won't get so mad at her without a proper reason. Sometimes spreading knowledge and pushing in the right direction is more important when the world is falling apart around us!

Andrea B

you guys can't handle opinions, right now I'm defending gaga from a Madonna fan on twitter, he's saying that she's faking her hospitalization but I'm not going to lie,  I think she's using her condition for publicity right now and its smart. There's nothing wrong with it, she's not hurting anybody. I'm not saying she's faking it BUT she's using her REAL hospitalization for publicity and that's my opinion. She's a good person.

we could be wrong or right, the timing is weird and we all know Gaga knows how to control the media...just like artists like Taylor Swift

JoanneMonster

Since when having so much pain you need to cancel a show and stay in the hospital and disappoint 120k people is publicity?

some of you guys are unbelieveable, I hope Gaga never reads this thread.

I See You

Flawless

This doesn't make sense. Why she would cancel one of the biggest festivals on the planet just to promote the documentary? Disappoint the fans (me included), the public who wanted to see her, the promoters of the festival just because of a goddam documentary? It's crazy and absurd. It isn't a possibility to think this would be a true thing. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

I believe her but it's strange, yes. Let's not forget when she had hip problems and cancelled a whole tour right before announcing ARTPOP. 

crushedlemonice

This thread and some of these replies are just disappointing on so many levels.

I sincerely hope Gaga never reads this

Jonathan2244

Can amin lock this? Imagine Gaga 

her family, a friend or a member of her team reading this? 

We we love you Gaga, she has given us everything more than she ever had to, if she needs rest let her, if she needs to retire and have a break have children for a few years let her, only the true fans will remain.

paws up :) 

Can't say I didn't think about it. Just chose to ignore it so i can eventually listen to Gaga again. I'm not watching the documentary either way.

4 hours ago, JustSaiyan said:

What did he say?

He said that "the cancellation does not make an significant impact in the festival" and "only 0,7% of the crowd seems interested in a refund", and he also said that gaga called him offering to perform at Rock In Rio. He was being shady and he's not happy he lost money.

Archived