💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Some of Gaga's dancers already on their way to Barcelona!

dominicgaga

Featured Posts

dominicgaga

Just saw in the Instagram story of one of Gaga's dancers, "sloaner7", that they are already flying to Barcelona!

That's a good sign ! :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
17 minutes ago, Bloody said:

good thing that the tour won't be cancelled as it seems

I hope she won't be in pain when she performs

If it means she'll be in pain I hope she'll cancel the tour.

And I'm saying this having my JWT date in less than 3 weeks... 

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

My jwt date is on Thursday and Friday in BCN :) so i hope she doesn't cancel or I'll cancel my life.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

not asher613

Barcelona is a beautiful city. she could easily just be going because hotels are booked and why not? 

I just don't see how Barcelona could be on if mama's still in the hospital. which I'm assuming she is 

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, not asher613 said:

Barcelona is a beautiful city. she could easily just be going because hotels are booked and why not? 

I just don't see how Barcelona could be on if mama's still in the hospital. which I'm assuming she is 

Shes got until next thursday to rest so hopefully she will feel up to performing by then :ohno:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

I'm seeing her in Barcelona in 5 days. As we has been saying for days her health come first, obviously. I want her to be ok and I want her to be as happy as she used to be.
It's a good sign the tour is not getting cancelled. It means she can do it, she has the strenght enought to do it. I hope she rests more the rest of the tour and take it easier. I don't want anything bad to happen to her again.

not asher613
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Shes got until next thursday to rest so hopefully she will feel up to performing by then :ohno:

it's so hard not knowing what's going on and it's nobody's business but people are planning their lives around hers and we just have no idea what's happening. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Which date are you attending?

Maybe the treatment she has received will allow her to complete the rest of the tour.  It helps also that there are no more stadiums where she can be exposed to the elements.  

asana15
2 hours ago, dominicgaga said:

Just saw in the Instagram story of one of Gaga's dancers, "sloaner7", that they are already flying to Barcelona!

That's a good sign ! :)

Yeah, she mentioned earlier that she's going to spend three days on Ibiza island.

dominicgaga
20 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Yeah, she mentioned earlier that she's going to spend three days on Ibiza island.

What are u trying to say?!

Archived