đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think that's why she was cutting the Trio...

Rifek

Featured Posts

Sorry for my bad English etc.

I was just thinking about the whole situation with RIR, cancelling some tour dates and cutting the songs/segments and after I read something about the chronic pain and fibromyalgia it's kinda clear for me it was the main reason.

I mean it's everything about pain in the body and muscles and as Gaga admitted in some interview or somewhere the pain is that hard so she can't even move etc. and she posted back in November a post on IG about the pain and how she copes with it using sauna and froozen things to make it better.

I think that she just started to feel the pain again during JWT, the Montreal one wasn't all about a normal illness but about the pain. 

And about the red segment and cutting it - I think it's one of the most demanding parts of the show, especially the DIC choreography where her whole body needs to be moving, jumping etc, then there is Paparazzi where first she is ''killed'' and then she needs to stay laying on the bridge. I think it could be the most hard thing for her during the tour cuz there is so much happening in a short time. People from the audience saw a few times that dancers were ready for the Red segment in their outfits but then it was skipped in one moment like they were just waiting for a signal from Gaga if she's ok and if she can 'make it' that night.

Idk it's just my opinion but I was kinda angry for her about cutting the Trio in the first moments but now I think it wasn't because 'she had voice problems' or 'she was too late' or 'she was lazy' as some people said but she wasn't just able to perform it physically.

Just hope she will be okay and back very soon! <3 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Morphine Prince

Your English is really good. In fact, much better than some native English speakers and the president of the USA. 

Another Bad Kid

Thinking about her suddenly feeling pain and having to cancel the segment last minute makes me so sad because I know that's the last thing she wants to do but it also makes me happy because at least we know she is now prioritizing her health! 

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Your English is really good. In fact, much better than some native English speakers and the president of the USA. 

:ladyhaha: So true though. 

As for the original post. I think you're right. She was most certainly cutting it in the arena shows because she wasn't well enough to get through it. :S

⚯͛

VOLANTIS

I agree with a whole lot of what you said. And your English looks fine to me. 

But I don't agree that the Red Trio would be the hardest act for Gaga though. Poker Face, John Wayne, Scheiße and then LoveGame and Telephone would be much more challenging for her to perform in terms of choreography than DIC. I just think she cuts it because of the whole platform issue. :sweat: 

Or she just hates the color red because when she has to cut an act for BTWB due to time management etc, she cuts the red segment (Americano, Alejandro, Poker Face) as well. :laughga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JoanneMonster

I don't think its because of her disease. She cut it in stadium shows, and she went back to performing them every time she went to an arena (except 2). I think there's another reason for it, If she was feeling a lot of pain she wouldn't be able to perform at all, just like today. And if she is in pain at a concert, I don't think she would cut a ten minute segment, I dont think she cares about having to perform ten minutes more or ten minutes less, so I dont think she cut it for that reason, if she is in pain she doesnt perform at all.

I See You

Whispering

I agree and that's what I thought all along. It's on the second night and comes later in the show. By that time in the show, the adrenaline isn't carrying her past the pain like it was at the beginning. They already have a modified set list, due to the stadium shows...so they go to that one when needed. 

It puts then in perspective for sure. Gaga was obviously having some kind of problems/pain in the last couple of weeks and was pushing through trying to give the best show possible...and people that weren't even at those two second shows were bellyaching about those three songs. :smh:

Archived