💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hospitalized

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Jacob Marley
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

not really. if you want documentary spoilers, you may read below.

Hide contents

her chronic pain has been more than present even before perfect illusion. she just didn't tell us. 

So has it just been flaring up lately? 

By the way - I wasn't insinuating anything in the slightest, don't want it to come off like that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLittleMonster

IV's are generally used if you are dehydrated, or are used to prevent it. They are also used if you're having a surgical procedure done, because you usually have to stop eating and drinking at midnight, so it tides your body over until you can eat or drink yourself after your procedure.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Bullshit, I had my tonsils taken out and never got an IV.

Are you serious? :O I had an IV when I had my tonsil's removed. Same with my sister, and friends.

They didn't give you any kind of general anesthetic? I mean...it's a surgical procedure. Even when I had my wisdom teeth removed, they put me under.

Hmmm...unless they local anesthesia and nitrous oxide?

I'm sorry, you don't have to answer the questions. This is just kinda interesting.

Neight Shayde
Just now, Jacob Marley said:

So has it just been flaring up lately? 

By the way - I wasn't insinuating anything in the slightest, don't want it to come off like that.

Spoiler

she has been posting instagram posts about chronic pain since the cheek to cheek tour, so it's been here before, we just really didn't know much about it.

in my opinion her Fibromyalgia has always been there because of her PTSD. symptoms of ptsd may appear months or even years after her traumatic event (which is in this case, her sexual assault).

:D

Whispering
35 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well she said it's not just hip pain or " touring pains" but severe pain ...

which she said stems from the fibromyalgia....and the IV most likely is them giving her a strong painkiller like morphine

She didn't say what the severe pain was from.

We don't know what the IV is for. It could be for fluids. 

Mirages
7 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I read that the chronic pain attacks appear more frequently after infections..... Gaga was sick after the NY concert and maybe she didn't completely cure it. Maybe this was also the trigger because I got the feeling that in the beginning of the tour she was in better control of her body than now (even though it was stressful all the time)......

Infections do cause chronic pain but that has to be a serious infection and causes chronic pain in specific region, fibromyalgia is not specific, but I'm sure it didn't help, when you have flu you get weaker and your whole body aches, so I'm sure it contributed. Poor Gaga :( 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

55 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Fibromyalgia is a disease closely associated with PTSD, high levels of stress and is partly effected by genetics. Breaking hip and ganja have nothing to do with it, especially the hip since the disease is caused by faulty central nervous system feedback for pain.

Source: I'm a medical student.

Actually an injury or surgery can trigger fibromyalgia as well. I've been reading a lot about fibromyalgia since she said she has it. 

Earthling

Looks like either an amino drip for lack of sleep/food or morphine although they may not be administrating morphine that quickly... :shrug:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

1 hour ago, Whispering said:

I don't care who you are, they don't admit you to the hospital unless you meet certain criteria. They aren't going to admit you just because you are in pain. Something has to be happening with that pain like blood pressure issues, troubling edema, severe dehydration....something! 

There is more going on here than her fibromyalgia acting up. I hope it isn't her hip again. :( 

Whatever it is, I'm here to support her! Health comes first! 

She was probably taken to the hospital to get pain medication administered through an iv.

Whispering
Just now, Katie14 said:

She was probably taken to the hospital to get pain medication administered through an iv.

Or it's something else we don't know about, or we don't know fully about her health situation either now or in the past week, month, months, etc. 

If she wants us to know details, she will let us know. 

VintageGlam

I was at her last show in Philly and you could tell she was grimacing through some songs. She wasn't fully present. I am really worried about her with the upcoming tight schedule she has through Dec 18th. If she is having a flair up bad enough to cancel this huge show it isn't going to go away in a week. I just hope she is surrounded with people who have her health in their best interest and not just pushing her to perform to keep making $$. I know her family is with her this tour so that is the best we can ask for in terms of helping her decide on self care. 

Gaga, I love you!!!!!  Really starting to get concerned about her.  Also people need to stop making things up and being so hard on her, she is doing the very best that she can, I saw her in Philly and thought she did a wonderful job, not sure what some people are expecting from her, she started her career 10 years ago, she was 10 years younger, her body can't go and move and do the things that she use to be able to do.  If you are in a hospital in these modern times, one of the first things they do is start an IV, that way it is in and if they need to get anything into your system quickly they can do it.  I am really concerned about her, I love her so much and would rather see her live her life and have a family, rather then keep pushing her body.  

Gaga, you really need to take care of you, please. We understand and we love you no matter what, you are Simply the Best!!! Never forget that. Take care of you. Please.  

You mean the world to me, so concerned about you. I love you!!!

4 hours ago, JustSaiyan said:

I think her hip breaking and her overuse of marijuana were the ''starters'' of her fibromyalgia. She wasn't this sick in her early days (TFM tour BTW Ball). 

If anything the weed calmed her pain. I have severe back pain and literally marijuana is the only thing that helps :/

Archived