💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hospitalized

Supersonic

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Bullshit, I had my tonsils taken out and never got an IV.

I broke my leg once and got an IV even tho I had to leave next day and comeback in 2 weeks for surgery. It depends on the hospital I guess. And calm down.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tearing up at work thinking about her right now. She probably went to the hospital to get heavy pain meds to make her feel better. I just feel so bad for her that she has to suffer like this. 

23 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Fibromyalgia wouldn't cause her to need an iv because that disorder doesn't actually physically harm your body. And she may not be at the hospital. She's gotten ivs before elsewhere. I hope she tells us what's wrong 

something else must have happened to her . so damn worried

GypsyBabe
59 minutes ago, Joschua said:

Isn't it really terrible that she has to post a picture of her IV to placate people who don't believe her? 

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine having to prove to your fanbase that you are actually sick. :S

⚯͛

1 hour ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Yet Katy Perry's walking somewhere safe and sound... God's always been ****ed up.

Your attitude is... 

Reported.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

I'm honestly depressed right now

she is suffering a lot:wtf:

but seriously why do bad things always happen to her she is at her best?

like agh so frustrating

gorlonfire.png

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

This is deeply worrying. She wouldn't cancel a show like Rock in Rio unless the pain was really, really bad. I hope she recovers soon. I would hate for her to cancel the rest of the tour, but it's not looking good right now. She should just focus on her health either way.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Whispering

I don't care who you are, they don't admit you to the hospital unless you meet certain criteria. They aren't going to admit you just because you are in pain. Something has to be happening with that pain like blood pressure issues, troubling edema, severe dehydration....something! 

There is more going on here than her fibromyalgia acting up. I hope it isn't her hip again. :( 

Whatever it is, I'm here to support her! Health comes first! 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Yet Katy Perry's walking somewhere safe and sound... God's always been ****ed up.

Wow! I honeslty hope you'll get perma ban cuz of this

Michelle
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Bullshit, I had my tonsils taken out and never got an IV.

Then how did they induce anesthesia? I'm in and out if the hospital A LOT so I'm curious how they induced you  with out an IV? If that's the case get a new doctor 🙈No shade just I didn't know how they would induce anesthesia to take them out 😲 Plus fluids are a must afwur surgery!! 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Rabbit Heart
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Wow! I honeslty hope you'll get perma ban cuz of this

Don't worry admin's on it! It's not like I can't make a new profile anytime of the day :) 

Miracle
6 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Don't worry admin's on it! It's not like I can't make a new profile anytime of the day :) 

They can track your IP psycho

Archived