Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

Gaga and Taylor both tell different versions of the story of how they first kissed, so I can't believe any of 'em. :laughga:

I always had the feeling Gaga was kind of putting Taylor on the bench a little. I mean, even now he's doing a lot to try and get back with her (why else would he be attending her concerts and sending her flowers?), and Gaga's completely shutting him down now.

I'm glad she is, because I think she doesn't really know what she wants. She doesn't really want to lose him, but doesn't want him either. It's a mess, and I don't think it's fair on Taylor if Gaga wants to be with Christian in all actuality. This gypsy life stuff she keeps talking about obviously isn't working out. :toofunny:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LucidGlitch
1 hour ago, Sailor said:

Gaga and Taylor both tell different versions of the story of how they first kissed, so I can't believe any of 'em. :laughga:

I always had the feeling Gaga was kind of putting Taylor on the bench a little. I mean, even now he's doing a lot to try and get back with her (why else would he be attending her concerts and sending her flowers?), and Gaga's completely shutting him down now.

I'm glad she is, because I think she doesn't really know what she wants. She doesn't really want to lose him, but doesn't want him either. It's a mess, and I don't think it's fair on Taylor if Gaga wants to be with Christian in all actuality. This gypsy life stuff she keeps talking about obviously isn't working out. :toofunny:

OoOo. I'm out of the loop on their first kiss stories. Care to divulge? :reductive:

Modern Ecstasy2
15 minutes ago, LucidGlitch said:

OoOo. I'm out of the loop on their first kiss stories. Care to divulge? :reductive:

Filming the music video for You & I. He kissed her during a take, which wasn't scripted, and she slapped him (which I believe is understandable - she barely knew him and wasn't expecting it). Next take, he kissed her again (which personally I always found a bit sketchy consent wise), and she let him? I guess. When the filming was done he gave her his number and the rest is history.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

18 minutes ago, unicornborn said:

Filming the music video for You & I. He kissed her during a take, which wasn't scripted, and she slapped him (which I believe is understandable - she barely knew him and wasn't expecting it). Next take, he kissed her again (which personally I always found a bit sketchy consent wise), and she let him? I guess. When the filming was done he gave her his number and the rest is history.

That's almost right.

Gaga slapped him the first time, according to Taylor, but Gaga never admitted to this. And to my knowledge, that was the only kiss they ever talked about. I can't remember exactly what Gaga said, but I'm pretty sure she made it sound really romantic and that she enjoyed it, rather than she slapped him. :lolly:

So, TL;DR, it's not exactly clear whether Gaga enjoyed the kiss or whether she slapped the hell out of him for it.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

On 13/09/2017 at 5:56 PM, crushedlemonice said:

No mention of Speedy I see

Thank god 

On 13/09/2017 at 5:56 PM, crushedlemonice said:

No mention of Speedy I see

Archived