đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn't Gaga release an album of official unreleased material?

harajukumatt

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen
4 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

The fact that we'll never get re-recorded/finished versions of Out Of Control or Future Love though..

maNOMnX.gif

I hate that we have unreleased material up to the level of Out Of Control and then have a real single like G.U.Y. :neyde:

Probably because she personally doesn't like them and/or thinks there may be an opportunity to repurpose them down the road as she did with Earthquake and Fashion of His Love.

ProdigyARTPOP
33 minutes ago, harajukumatt said:

Serious question. Not asking for a friend. Why doesn't Gaga release an album of official unreleased material? It's not complicated, just a fashion statement, everybody wrap it up, fans would eat it up! And it would be everything.

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

Because as an artist, coming from personal experience, it's work that didn't go anywhere, it's not your best work, the memories and the hours you spent working on it are tarnished, the idea that thinking you can polish something up and release it just because is incoherent. 

you want to release something that stuck and that you feel is a masterpiece not something that you had to force to make work.

tellemhone

If shes allowed to, she chould just throw it on a section of her website for free. It's probably not good enough for official release because it's lots unfinished stuff + stuff she didn't like

:air: :air: :air:

5 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

I hate that we have unreleased material up to the level of Out Of Control and then have a real single like G.U.Y. :neyde:

I'm sorry but what makes Out of Control so good?

To me, it's so overrated.

Like, it's just basically the same verse, repeated twice, with the chorus of Out of Control. Then it's just an instrumental bridge followed by an unchanged chorus.

It's good, but most stuff after the Fame is beyond it in terms of skill level. GUY is much stronger lyrically and instrumentally. It's a play on words, and has a final chorus and amazing bridge.

I know Out of Control is meant to be simple but... like... it's not like this masterpiece.

16 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm sorry but what makes Out of Control so good?

To me, it's so overrated.

Like, it's just basically the same verse, repeated twice, with the chorus of Out of Control. Then it's just an instrumental bridge followed by an unchanged chorus.

It's good, but most stuff after the Fame is beyond it in terms of skill level. GUY is much stronger lyrically and instrumentally. It's a play on words, and has a final chorus and amazing bridge.

I know Out of Control is meant to be simple but... like... it's not like this masterpiece.

Sis the verse is repeated twice and the structure of the song is like that because we don’t have the full version yet.

Theres a snippet from the second verse tho.

Of course she is going to release it.

It will be full of unreleased material & will be called ARTPOP ACT II

IqsTRTT.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Joshie S
51 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like instead of an album, having a website or an app would be really cool for unreleased material 

including I.e. a folder of beats, folder of little audio recordings of her coming up with a beat, pages of lyrics w corrections, quick drawings of video concepts, etc.

the ARTPOP app says hello

OT, as much as I would love to hear official unreleased songs, there's just something about them being unreleased and not easily accessable that is fun.. ala Stache, Burqa/Aura leak, Brooklyn Nights leak, Freak Show leak.. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

52 minutes ago, whxremones said:

Sis the verse is repeated twice and the structure of the song is like that because we don’t have the full version yet.

Theres a snippet from the second verse tho.

People are listening to a near full release that apparently happened a few years back, and it DOES NOT have the bit of the second verse in it.

harajukumatt
1 hour ago, Robinladen said:

If she sells it, critics would come in and start rating it as a real album and it could be labeled a flop. She's probably not legaly allowed to give it away for free, unless if Interscope agrees with it. But they could feel like it would kill part of the hype leading up to real new music they profit off. She probably doesn't care enough to start negotiating something like that. And if the album has bops, I can even see some fans complaining why the hell she wasted these good songs instead of being just grateful for getting the songs.

That makes a lot of sense actually.

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

One of the propelling factors behind The Fame and TFM was the constant drip feed of demos onto the Internet to cause a stir. I think interscope would lap it up.

I feel that alot of the younger fans on here, as well as newer fans that she picked up since ARTPOP don't understand how it used to be back in the day. We have an entire catalog of demos that would magically appear on the internet, and it was so amazing to be immersed in all this material, low or high quality. It was exciting, and it was one of the big things that the fanbase discussed. I can't even remember the last time we got demos like that. All I can remember recently would be things like Red Flame, Cake, Partynaseous. 

Archived