Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

JWT Philadelphia #2: Holy Trinity Scrapped Again

Twitter

Featured Posts

Dancin' in Circles is so new she can adjust the vocals and play with the choreography!

Do you think she doesn't like to perform these songs? I don't understand why she cuts them out

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
5 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I'm afraid for the rest of the tour :cryga:

At this rate, the entire show will be shorter than an episode of Grey's Anatomy :air:

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

Spoiler

:selena:

2 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

Wait it's being cut in arenas too? :selena:

Was she late?

No, but it has been cut on Philly's second night and Toronto's second night, so now we have the hypothesis that it's a 2nd night thing :selena:

I'm going on a second night :selena:

5 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I'm afraid for the rest of the tour :cryga:

At this rate, the entire show will be shorter than an episode of Grey's Anatomy :air:

:rip:

Cedrick Jules

She needs to keep it the same way as it is, or better add some songs. People are paying the same price to see a full show, not a short one.

tellemhone
Just now, babs said:

No, but it has been cut on Philly's second night and Toronto's second night, so now we have the hypothesis that it's a 2nd night thing :selena:

I'm going on a second night :selena:

:noparty:

:air: :air: :air:

Robo Ga

At least she WENT to Philadelphia...Montreal fans out here still waiting for a rescheduled date :pray: 

🤖⚡️

1 minute ago, aphrodisio said:

Do you think she doesn't like to perform these songs? I don't understand why she cuts them out

I don't understand either. It seems like if she booked a double date arena show. She's scrapping the red section of the show for the second date. :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

At least she WENT to Philadelphia...Montreal fans out here still waiting for a rescheduled date :pray: 

I thought Montreal had November 1st? :duck:

Reality

I wonder why, though. Maybe it's a stage thing?? A wardrobe thing?? It's a shame because that's one of the best parts of the show.

🃏🖤👹

tellemhone
1 minute ago, KING said:

I thought Montreal had November 1st? :duck:

It's unconfirmed :selena:

:air: :air: :air:

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Regardless there should be no reason she has to cancel these if she wasn't late. The fans are paying and it doesn't seem to be related to ber laryngitis because she's done them for a few days now.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived