đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT tickets question. Please HELP!!!

Dadaga

Featured Posts

Hi I have been asking around the forum but I didn't got any answer yet and I'm running out of time. So I want to buy 2 tickets for the first London date and I found this resale site these:

IMG_20170911_112220.jpg

So I get that I will be in the middle block but IDK what VIP Lounge Pass means. On tickets master there are different packages like the DiC,CTM or PI packs and there its explained what's included BUT on this site does not explain what is the VIP included. Please if someone could explain me what I will get by buying those tickets. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if I ask Stupid questions it's just that this is the first time I ever do something like that and I'm nervous.:sweat:

11 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

There is a lounge in The O2 where you can go before the show and get a drink or sit around and wait, it doesn't have anything to do with Gaga's VIP packages and you're unlikely to run into her there I'd think.

https://www.theo2.co.uk/the-vip-experience

Oh, but will I skip the queue or not, do you know?

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

Oh, but will I skip the queue or not, do you know?

I'm not really sure, I don't think so. There's around a two hour wait between doors opening and Gaga coming on stage so I believe people just go to the VIP area during that. It's best to email the venue and ask them, their website doesn't provide much info

4 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I'm not really sure, I don't think so. There's around a two hour wait between doors opening and Gaga coming on stage so I believe people just go to the VIP area during that. It's best to email the venue and ask them, their website doesn't provide much info

Okay thanks :kara: also the two hours wait you mentioned is after the time that the show is scheduled to start 19:30 , so if Gaga will come around 21:30 :wtfga:

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

Okay thanks :kara: also the two hours wait you mentioned is after the time that the show is scheduled to start 19:30 , so if Gaga will come around 21:30 :wtfga:

The doors open at 19.30, however it takes an hour or two for people to get into the venue and usually a starting act will fill that time however Gaga doesn't have one. So she will come to the stage at around 9pm or 9.30pm, the venue will usually post on social media the exact timings on the night of the show :)

Just now, Venusfly said:

The doors open at 19.30, however it takes an hour or two for people to get into the venue and usually a starting act will fill that time however Gaga doesn't have one. So she will come to the stage at around 9pm or 9.30pm, the venue will usually post on social media the exact timings on the night of the show :)

Oh thanks good to know. I thought the concert starts at 19:30 so I would give myself an hour to queue. Now I know that I can go there around 8:30 and have some drinks before that and still make it :classy:

venusfly
1 minute ago, Dadaga said:

Oh thanks good to know. I thought the concert starts at 19:30 so I would give myself an hour to queue. Now I know that I can go there around 8:30 and have some drinks before that and still make it :classy:

Yeah the good thing about seats is that you can show up right before the show and not line up for hours and hours like people with general admission :air: Just remember to check The O2's social media on the night of the show so you know when to turn up and not miss any of it :happy:

Just now, Venusfly said:

Yeah the good thing about seats is that you can show up right before the show and not line up for hours and hours like people with general admission :air: Just remember to check The O2's social media on the night of the show so you know when to turn up and not miss any of it :happy:

Yeah I will check their links now. So I'm about to buy 2 platinum tickets for block 111 row G (it's basically the middle seated section) and it's 180£ each ticket I think it's a fair price considering I'm buying them few weeks before the event. No packeeds included or VIP pass, as I saw a lot of people were disappointed by the packages, and if we want we could but some merchandise there etc. :giggle:

Archived