Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Left of the stage?

shabody

Featured Posts

Hello everybody, I did a post some time ago but yolo :lolly:

SO I will be seated at the left of the stage, and I'm a little worried she won't interact with us. I saw some videos and she is often on the right side where her exit is.

Tell me, is it really like I said or she interact with both sides of the stage?

Thankss:classy:

musicnotbling
22 minutes ago, shabody said:

Hello everybody, I did a post some time ago but yolo :lolly:

SO I will be seated at the left of the stage, and I'm a little worried she won't interact with us. I saw some videos and she is often on the right side where her exit is.

Tell me, is it really like I said or she interact with both sides of the stage?

Thankss:classy:

well from personal experience, i went to the boston show on 9/2. i was seated row 1 of section b6 which is to the left of the stage. i felt she interacted with/looked to the right side more but her piano was turned diagonally so when she was playing she was looking straight towards my section and i was really nervous and anxious that she could see me crying but she probably didn't even see me, i'm just dramatic lol

personally i would have rather been seated to the right of the stage

but it was still a great experience overall. 

DeanWinchester

left of the stage facing the stage or standing on the stage facing the crowd?

in the Toronto show of the 6th, she took time to say hi to all sides of the stage

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

59 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

well from personal experience, i went to the boston show on 9/2. i was seated row 1 of section b6 which is to the left of the stage. i felt she interacted with/looked to the right side more but her piano was turned diagonally so when she was playing she was looking straight towards my section and i was really nervous and anxious that she could see me crying but she probably didn't even see me, i'm just dramatic lol

personally i would have rather been seated to the right of the stage

but it was still a great experience overall. 

I meant at the left at the main stage :3 Or there is a piano on it? :gum:

35 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

left of the stage facing the stage or standing on the stage facing the crowd?

in the Toronto show of the 6th, she took time to say hi to all sides of the stage

Left of the stage facing the stage, 4th row :3 and really?? Oh thank you I was so worried she would just ignore my sector 😂

musicnotbling
2 minutes ago, shabody said:

I meant at the left at the main stage :3 Or there is a piano on it? :gum:

oh wait ur going to an arena show. i was at a stadium show oops

either why i was to the left of the main stage, and there was a catwalk piece with the piano at the end of it coming off of it because she can't do the moving bridges because there is no roof on stadiums. 

7 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

oh wait ur going to an arena show. i was at a stadium show oops

either why i was to the left of the main stage, and there was a catwalk piece with the piano at the end of it coming off of it because she can't do the moving bridges because there is no roof on stadiums. 

Ohh understood :hug:

And Yes I'll se her in Milan, I know I will be near the stage but I'm nervous anyway ahahah

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, shabody said:

Left of the stage facing the stage, 4th row :3 and really?? Oh thank you I was so worried she would just ignore my sector 😂

that's actually where Gaga's exit/entrance was so most of the time she was on that/our side. But every now and then she would ask the crowd from the left/front/right to cheer

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

10 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

that's actually where Gaga's exit/entrance was so most of the time she was on that/our side. But every now and then she would ask the crowd from the left/front/right to cheer

I hope so ahaha I will be in the B18 sector and it will be sad if she won't interact with us although we're sitting so close to her.

Let's hope for the best ahaha :classy:

847_mediolanum-forum_or.jpg

Archived