Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

Sizzily
Just now, KingRedd said:

Said what I said. What happened to that thick skin you were telling me about..:reductive:

I'm sorry you felt the need to regress to name calling and putting me down. I'm praying for you.

One Banned Boi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm still confused on how HE became the biggest youtuber :neyde:

Edit: a contender for messiest GGD thread in 3..2..1.. 

the video game industry is already bigger than the movie industry and he was one of the first to do the whole "let's play" genre content, throw on the childish screeching and moron "comedy" that anyone can grasp and you have yourself a jackpot :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

OMG WHAT R U GOING ON ABOUT. OFC U DON'T FEEL ANYTHING, U WHITE GURL. the word is offensive to black people, y would you find it offensive :rip: 

So using "white gurl" in a derogatory is fine? The double standard tho.

Not even sure what point you're even trying to make even more, you're just insulting me personally. :ladyhaha:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I'm sorry you felt the need to regress to name calling and putting me down. I'm praying for you.

:laughga:

August Blue
Just now, ashae said:

like in africa, the middle east, and parts of russia where gays are oppressed, spat on, segregated, put into concentration camps, etc. You have a very america centric mind

Yes. Would u like to be called one? Would u like to be called someone that is not worth living and should be tortured? 

Im sure u dont. 

Its the same with the n word. Dont  use it ffs

KingRedd
Just now, Sizzily said:

Name calling? If one of my bullets hit you, let it touch and agree with your spirit and hopefully you'll understand the perspective of other ethnicities and cultures a lot better. Oh well... 

May I Read You? 😎

August Blue
1 minute ago, ZeldaJ said:

Not even sure what point you're even trying to make even more, you're just insulting me personally. :ladyhaha:

How is saying white gurl derogatory? :laughga: 

ryanripley
38 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

This? Out of all the crazy sh*t going down currently. This is what we should be upset about?

Ok :sharon:

a concept: people are capable of being upset by more than one thing at once :awkney:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

who said you used it? I never called you out personally? y u bitter? maybe something bothering you? 

You literally @ me and said that "we" were using it in our daily lives lmao. What are you on about? 

Sizzily
Just now, KingRedd said:

Name calling? If one of my bullets hit you, let it touch and agree with your spirit and hopefully you'll understand the perspective of other ethnicities and cultures a lot better. Oh well... 

Truly

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the video game industry is already bigger than the movie industry and he was one of the first to do the whole "let's play" genre content, throw on the childish screeching and moron "comedy" that anyone can grasp and you have yourself a jackpot :selena: 

False but you know I love ya.

One Banned Boi

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, ZeldaJ said:

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

I said Ý WOULD YOU FIND IT OFFENSIVE, YOU'RE WHITE, GURL!' :awkney: 

and btw even if I did call you a white gurl how tf is that offensive and in the same category as using the n word? :air: you're embarrassing yourself honey

Off topic but... how is he still a thing ? All he does is screaming and he's literally the definition of cringey.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a thing for ugly faces, screaming like a retard and those unstandable wannabe-kawaii screeches he does when he says his name ? :neyde:

All of his fans still use ''XD'' and say ''brofist'' and each time I see this I wanna slap a ho :madge:

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived