Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Game of Thrones Character Megarate Ceremony!

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Yay! It's been a fun megarate!

Congrats @littlepotter for having a #1 trending thread today and Top 10 trending thread this week.

giphy.gif 

awww thanks for being here, your gifs made the night!

1 minute ago, jensentyy said:

@littlepotter Are you going to release a spreadsheet of everyone's scores? 

Thanks for doing this btw :hug:

no i haven't even made one myself because the point of survey monkey is so that i dont have to do spreadsheets :poot:

my pleasure :hug: 

chaeri pls

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now for real

Thank you so much for this megarate!! it was fun and interesting!! :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

joanoflark
12 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

And Joffrey can choke at his last place. Literally.

joff-04.gif?w=650

Red and blue suit him very well :staymad:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

200.gif

Thank you so much for hosting the megarate ceremony and bringing it to life. I had so much fun participating. You did an excellent job as a host. Here to participate in more megarates you host! :heart:

tumblr_ovp8491kVn1tjkvzqo2_400.gif

See you in 2019 indeed. :selena:

DItm4CVXYAE_uHg.jpg

thanks for being heree :heart:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Melmoth said:

Thank you guys, it was my first megarate ceremony and I enjoyed it so much! :lolly:

And a special thanks to @littlepotter for the incredible work :golfclap:

awww thank you so much my pleasure :hug:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, River said:

Now for real

Thank you so much for this megarate!! it was fun and interesting!! :kara:

my pleasure thank you for participating! :heart:

chaeri pls

ItsTommyBitch

Sorry I missed this, but wow what a ride :giveup:

Justice for Margaery, but also YASS DANY

Spoiler

Tbh, since her visions in the House of the Undying and all that junk with Quaithe that was half implemented into the show from the books as well as a few other minor prophecies regarding Azor Ahai/Prince(ss) that was Promised/Nissa Nissa, I have been afraid to love Dany since basically Book 1/2 and Season 2. But, she made me love her anyway. I've had a terrible feeling that she will die in the end of the series for quite a few years now, but I've slowly made peace with it. As long as ****ing Jon Snow doesnt just get to be king and **** her entire claim to the throne or she dies sacrificing herself for HIM (ala Nissa Nissa).

UGH, G.R.R. MARTIN'S SEXIST ASS :air:  I WOULD RIOT :grr: I'd DRACARYS THE **** OUT OF EVERYTHING GOT I OWN :grr: 

Like, let her die in a just, not gruesome way :giveup: Or let ha win, god damn it

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

GoldenPonyboy

Darn i really wanted not to miss this. Happy with the results tho, for some reason i expected cersei to be in the bottom cuz a lot of peiple hate her but slay i guess :firega:

GagaMyBlood95

Damn so I passed out last night as expected but at least I cracked the TOP 10 live :air:

Anyway, SLAY ME BECAUSE MY BLONDE QUEEN IS RIGHTFULLY #1!!! I would have left this cult site and reported it everywhere if it wasn't like that so good for y'all and for Admin!

The most hated - that was kinda obvious, I feel sorry for that poor actor because I can't distinguish his real persona with the character anymore. It means that he played him amazing but still :selena:

@gagagoogoose You made this thread with your gifs tbh, the maker of this megarate should go to the iron bank and pay you with a few castles!

@littlepotter So much fun! I usually dont to these things, but I LOVED it :applause:

@littlepotter @thierryrreiht I'm waiting for y'all :lolly:

littlepotter
9 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Sorry I missed this, but wow what a ride :giveup:

Justice for Margaery, but also YASS DANY

Hide contents

Tbh, since her visions in the House of the Undying and all that junk with Quaithe that was half implemented into the show from the books as well as a few other minor prophecies regarding Azor Ahai/Prince(ss) that was Promised/Nissa Nissa, I have been afraid to love Dany since basically Book 1/2 and Season 2. But, she made me love her anyway. I've had a terrible feeling that she will die in the end of the series for quite a few years now, but I've slowly made peace with it. As long as ****ing Jon Snow doesnt just get to be king and **** her entire claim to the throne or she dies sacrificing herself for HIM (ala Nissa Nissa).

UGH, G.R.R. MARTIN'S SEXIST ASS :air:  I WOULD RIOT :grr: I'd DRACARYS THE **** OUT OF EVERYTHING GOT I OWN :grr: 

Like, let her die in a just, not gruesome way :giveup: Or let ha win, god damn it

oh jesus all this tea being spilled!

2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Damn so I passed out last night as expected but at least I cracked the TOP 10 live :air:

Anyway, SLAY ME BECAUSE MY BLONDE QUEEN IS RIGHTFULLY #1!!! I would have left this cult site and reported it everywhere if it wasn't like that so good for y'all and for Admin!

The most hated - that was kinda obvious, I feel sorry for that poor actor because I can't distinguish his real persona with the character anymore. It means that he played him amazing but still :selena:

@gagagoogoose You made this thread with your gifs tbh, the maker of this megarate should go to the iron bank and pay you with a few castles!

@littlepotter So much fun! I usually dont to these things, but I LOVED it :applause:

@littlepotter @thierryrreiht I'm waiting for y'all :lolly:

yayy im glad you enjoyed it

(anth.gemayel :stalkga:)

14 minutes ago, Yanko said:

looks like talent won

godny is a legend  

godny always wins

chaeri pls

Glittertinks

oh my god I totally missed it :selena: But I read everything just now... AND I EVEN MISSED MY OWN HANGING :excuseu:

YAY for Sansa making 7th Place, I was really worried she would get a much lower place... but tbh I am also happy this rate happened before the season 7 finale, because now all those gays that hated here come and try to tell me they love Sansa - not with me :sure:

12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

@River gave Ramsay a 10

@hausofcy gave him a 6

@Glittertinks gave him a 5

lock them up!

To my defense: I always love a good villain character that creeps me out :selena: I certainly did not rate the actor :sis: #NotAllVillains

14 hours ago, littlepotter said:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

People need to stop romanticizing him raping a 13-year-old girl. Other than that, I love that Dany made him fall in love with her.

@littlepotter drag those shippers :classy:

14 hours ago, littlepotter said:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Original Daario was a DADDY. New Daario is a… daddy. Loved him more in Orphan Black. He never bothered me though I guess. If only he knew what Dany was doing right now in the North.

HOW FUNNY.
He simply vanished in Orphan Black and now he vanished on Game of Thrones, never to be seen again. What have the Khaleesi and Sarah done to him? Find out on Thursday, 14th September 8/7c on HBO :hor:

... I missed my own hanging :toofunny:

Archived