đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

True :toofunny: We were so thirsty and his info seemed so legit. 

Not really when you think about it, he made it sound SO dramatic and very unrealistic but we were very thirsty to believe it, so gaga was allegedly extremely depressed in 2012, she was overdosing (plural!) on drugs and literally died at one point, but when you think about it when tf did that happen?? We were getting GagaVisions, almost daily candids, interviews, promoting FAME and of course the BTWB tour. If I saw what @Rush described in a hollywood movie I'd find it unrealistic, let alone it being a documentary!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

3. There's a really affecting scene of her at the doctor's office, and while she's being prescribed these treatments for her chronic pain and undergoing injections, she's also getting her makeup done for an interview and her team is informing her that the album is leaking and 300,000 downloads have already occurred.

5. Her dad pulls out a picture of her as a kid, talking about how it proves she got braces; she points out her gap tooth and then makes a joke about how the Madonna thing would've been even bigger at that point.

3. OMG I can't at this combo :duck: good that better days came !

5. OMG I love her sense of humour

And a question: Was there a lot of Super Bowl rehearsal scenes showed? I'm really looking with excitement for this part of the doc and just wonder if it's just a few seconds about it or more

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

2. Apparently on the day she recorded Hey Girl (which she and Florence were recording together in the same room at the same time), she runs into Mark Ronson's car.

The fact they were both there at the same time for the recoding makes me appreciate it even more 

QF6E8aI.gif

We need a Grammy performance 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

3. OMG I can't at this combo :duck: good that better days came !

5. OMG I love her sense of humour

And a question: Was there a lot of Super Bowl rehearsal scenes showed? I'm really looking with excitement for this part of the doc and just wonder if it's just a few seconds about it or more

i didnt see it. i got this from popjustice. 

Letmelivemylife
34 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

It is really heartbreaking to know she is still going through so much pain.

Exactly. And yet she pushes herself everyday because the love she has for us is so damn strong. Our happiness is what makes it all worth it for her. If that isn't love then idk what is. The bond that gaga and her monsters have is not something fleeting. It's something that will last for a lifetime. I mean to quote this famous poem:

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

When you're not happy

My skies are grey

Youll never know dear

How much I love you 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. And yet she pushes herself everyday because the love she has for us is so damn strong. Our happiness is what makes it all worth it for her. If that isn't love then idk what is. The bond that gaga and her monsters have is not something fleeting. It's something that will last for a lifetime. I mean to quote this famous poem:

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

When you're not happy

My skies are grey

Youll never know dear

How much I love you 

That song is ruined for me forever after the scene with Dana and Alice in The L Word :neyde:

Letmelivemylife
Just now, tifffany said:

That song is ruined for me forever after the scene with Dana and Alice in The L Word :neyde:

OH god I bawled my eyes out during that scene. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

codymonster
35 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

He should be banned. :madge:

He probably won't ever show his face on here again tbh :sweat:

Katie14

More spoilers not from me

"Just a couple more things:

Spoiler

-It's great to see how it touches upon her relationship with her fans/fame without painting it into a corner. There's effective moments of her connecting with fans and talking about how much she appreciates the fans, including some statements about it being ride-or-die, but there's also some moments that touch on the anxiety of it all. She worries about how her longest-lasting fans will react to the stripping down of the album and its aesthetic. She stresses about going outside to her car surrounded by paparazzi after having a panic attack. There's a montage/scene that cuts "present" her in T-shirt and short shorts anxiously making her way through the crowd with more iconic crowd moments where she's hamming it up. It's an interesting reflection on her evolution as an artist and the changing dynamic between her and the fans.

-She reflects on what it's like to be a woman in the industry, speaking about how producers often see women as "the hot girl" and an ultimate commodity. She specifically looks at how "they," the producers and her former manager, wanted her to be sexy, but she would deliberately twist it into something jarring or grotesque to maintain her sense of agency.

-She also talks about how it's easy for becoming famous to "stunt your growth," in a way, in that she stopped aging after becoming famous at 21/22. The album is essentially her saying "I want to be a woman." It seems to be a common thread in the documentary about her wanting to grow but also being anxious about that growth and the reception to it. 

-Asia may be the star dog on Instagram, but it's Koji that gets the most screentime (and got a ton of awwwwws from the crowd).

-The monologue from the first teaser, where she's talking to Brandon during the Vanity Fair shoot, goes into her loneliness and her problems with men reacting to her success, mentioning "Matt, Luc, and Taylor," specifically linking Taylor to when she lands a movie role.

-The scene with her in the Walmart was hysterical and surreal all at once, with her going from not finding any copies of Joanne in the "new" section, then going to the guy at the photos counter to ask where she can find the new Lady Gaga album (without him recognizing her), then asking to speak to the manager when he doesn't know, and then finding the albums and putting them over every other album in true messy stan fashion. It's an absurd scene in the best way.

Overall, it balances the light and the dark really well, and while there's sadness laced into all of it, it's wrapped up in a sense of triumph, growth, carefree nature, and fun. I honestly can't wait to watch it again on the 22nd."

crushedlemonice
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

-The monologue from the first teaser, where she's talking to Brandon during the Vanity Fair shoot, goes into her loneliness and her problems with men reacting to her success, mentioning "Matt, Luc, and Taylor," specifically linking Taylor to when she lands a movie role.

That's super interesting, I knew Luc had issues with her success, but I didn't realize similar situations occurred with Matt and Taylor. I'm curious to see what context she puts this in, whether they were negative reactions. I always assumed Taylor was really supportive of her acting career, at least it seemed so when she was doing AHS Hotel.

gagagoogoose
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

Me and Taylor are fighting, so that sucks," she says while cooking chicken in her kitchen

b0q49.gif 

joannesrats
4 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

That's super interesting, I knew Luc had issues with her success, but I didn't realize similar situations occurred with Matt and Taylor. I'm curious to see what context she puts this in, whether they were negative reactions. I always assumed Taylor was really supportive of her acting career, at least it seemed so when she was doing AHS Hotel.

I've been a long time fan, but who tf is Matt??

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I've been a long time fan, but who tf is Matt??

:sharon:

my reaction as well. Matt? I had to google him. They apparently dated in 2009. 

Archived