Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "I'm gonna take a rest in the next year"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, Zilla said:

I'm saddened to read how some people here don't want Gaga to have a family of her own. If Gaga wants to have a kid, so be it. So she can't have a family because she needs to keep satisfying fans? 

So .... like ....

Gaga can't Film a Movie,  a T.V. show, make and perform a Super Bowl Half Time Show,  create perform a new album/tour ... get pregnant ... burf out a baby ... and ...

keep going without a break??????  (hands on hips with attitude)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/8/2017 at 11:26 AM, Infinity Wave said:

Anyway she said she has things up her sleeves, so maybe we'll hear LG6 before 5 years, who knows

Maybe she'll release it but will not tour to rest, or she'll do less promotion (which means, zero promotion :trollga:), or she'll avoid filming videos, but as long as we're getting new music I don't care about the rest. And, if it's the 3 years gap like the last time, well, with a movie she stars in, a soundtrack album that's gonna serve us severe BOPS, I think and hope it will be easier to pass through :blink:

this fanbase will go crazy if she releases LG6 with no promotion and no tour and no videos lol :selena:

pink sushi

Anyone who complains about this is vile. :wtf: She NEEDS a break. And even though she will be on break, I'm sure we will constantly hear from her on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. 

why do people "escuse me no" people comments on gaga getting married and having children? they're selfish for not wanting gaga to be happy.

OmgSum1Actually
24 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

why do people "escuse me no" people comments on gaga getting married and having children? they're selfish for not wanting gaga to be happy.

how do u know that's the definition of happiness for Gaga? 

IMO she's not in the relationship with Carino for long enough to have a baby with him, idk

Shameless selfpromo

3 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

how do u know that's the definition of happiness for Gaga? 

IMO she's not in the relationship with Carino for long enough to have a baby with him, idk

how do you know if it isn't the definition of happiness for gaga? even if gaga was still dating taylor ya'll would "excuse me no" all baby comments.

2 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

I think we are just afraid that it will disappear from our lives :smh:

PsychicGuru

Damn... good for her.

2017 has been a hefty year for her!
Movie + Super Bowl + Joanne World Tour + Coachella + Documentary

WHAT MORE DO YOU GAYS WANT FROM HER. :oprah:

:wub:luv ya

Gaga's #1 fan

Wasn't the whole Joanne era a break tho? We got 2 singles and all she did was then SB and Tour. The documentary was just he everyday life. And ASIB was filmed in a month. 

BYE

Miracle
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Wasn't the whole Joanne era a break tho? We got 2 singles and all she did was then SB and Tour. The documentary was just he everyday life. And ASIB was filmed in a month. 

lol'

A tour is a break? Recording an album is a break? Are you sure about what you're saying? Plus ASIB was shot in two months.

Archived