1- 5% ? thats nothing.

Im ok with that :D

Except they kept going wherever I went :cryga: 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

I kept smelling weed at Fenway Friday but it was outside so it went away...it's funny cuz it was during A-YO too, (we smokin me all) :giggle:. Anyway, you make really great points in this

KleineMonster10
9 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Except they kept going wherever I went :cryga: 

Maybe they felt , that you don´t liked it and done it on purpose :D 

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, heda97 said:

3) STOP SCREAMING AT GAGA demanding things. These two guys spent the piano part screaming at her to play judas (they kept screaming "JUDAS JUDAS") While she was giving her speech about her friend dying, then they got even more obnoxious and kept saying it while she sang. Look at the context people, gaga was almost in tears telling a beautiful story, and your being incredibly obnoxious. Btw this was right at the stage so gaga heard everything they said. 

This reminds me of this fanbase. :giggle:

ReidOne

I agree that it's rude to shout during her personal moments with selfish demands (that are also off-base... Judas during the piano segment, really??)... but the other behavior just comes with the territory at a concert. You can't fault people for being tall. I'm 6 feet tall and I do feel guilty if I'm standing in front of shorter people (and will often offer to trade them spots), but there's only so much you can do in a GA environment. Are all tall people supposed to sacrifice their proximity to the stage and be forced to stand at the back? That isn't fair either. The beauty of GA is that you have the freedom to move about and find a spot that works for you. And yes, sometimes it means you gotta keep on moving. 

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

where you feel super awkward for getting up and dancing when people are still sitting behind you. :awkney:

me when during DiC and BR last night. i really wanted to ****ing sway my hips and hump the air but i was beside a lady probably in her 50s so i had to tone it down :awkney: 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Luxe Ford

I allways feel self conscious in an audience because I'm tall. So if you stand behind me, know that I feel really bad about it (like that would help!)

And make sure to wear platforms.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, heda97 said:

4) do not smoke weed at the event, do not do any drugs at the event. If your so keen on doing it, then do it before or in the bathroom. I smelled weed the whole show, it was nauseating. Also why do drugs, your missing out and your ruining the show for others. 

I don't agree with this. I would like to smoke weed and be on a Gaga concert all at once. 

TropicOfCANCER
26 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I agree that it's rude to shout during her personal moments with selfish demands (that are also off-base... Judas during the piano segment, really??)... but the other behavior just comes with the territory at a concert. You can't fault people for being tall. I'm 6 feet tall and I do feel guilty if I'm standing in front of shorter people (and will often offer to trade them spots), but there's only so much you can do in a GA environment. Are all tall people supposed to sacrifice their proximity to the stage and be forced to stand at the back? That isn't fair either. The beauty of GA is that you have the freedom to move about and find a spot that works for you. And yes, sometimes it means you gotta keep on moving. 

THIS. I'm 6'5" and stood in the front at her house of blues show, right in front of this girl who was barely 5 feet. Oh well, i was there first :giggle:

erikaisamonster

I totally agree about people yelling - at the NYC citi field show night one on the floor, she was literally talking about her vocal coach and giving her little pre- TEOG speech and some guys were screaming "JUST SING IT BITCH" and it was dead quiet and was so ****ing awkward. 

I feel bad for her in times like that, show her some ****ing respect :saladga:

xxx

Flapjack

The people who were yelling at her during her speeches were very disrespectful. Otherwise, this was a killer show!

Archived