💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it worth going to the concert?

SafeNYcity

Featured Posts

Bradley

Yes you should go.

Don't worry which spot at the GA you'll get, the show is enjoyable throughout regardless of where you are standing. I mean sure it's good to be upfront with Gaga but the show is still entertaining even if you aren't.

RAMROD

I am suggesting you to go. It is an amazing show. You will be happy not to miss out!

Many people attended past shows by themselves, so do not fret about being solo. 

If you are still worry, sometimes there are group of fans who tweeted for anyone who came alone to join them. Try to find out Gaga's Spanish street team or such. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagarox

Well studies are more important but if this is your first time seeing gaga u should go. U dont know when gaga will be touring the next time (cc christina aguilera )  or whether she will skip ur country :gum:

Go! Don't be afraid to attend the concert alone, you will surely get to know new Monsters. I have been to countless of gigs alone in different music genres, and never regret going alone. It was either not going or going alone if my friend couldn't join. Always got to meet new people that way too, harder when you are with a friend to get to know new ones actually. I attended a Prince concert alone and Prince brought me and other fans to the stage, a moment I will never forget, and I just think for those who didn't want to join me for that gig it was their big loss! Thing is you never know what will happen at a concert from my experience! I have to fly alone from Norway to see Lady Gaga  as she won't come to Norway this time. Will be my first Gaga concert. :classy:

NewYorkCity

I went alone driving 4 hours to Girona and staying one night to come back another 4 hours driving next morning... for the C2C tour. And that was worthy. So imagine how much worthy is this amazing touR. 

Plus us there are 4 stages, no bad spot in the entire Palau Sant Jordi. 

See you there. 

If you don't go, you will regret it forever.

I know of what I speak.  My cousin had extra tickets for BTWB, but I declined.  Worse yet, I live only 3 hours from Woodstock, but passed on going because Dylan wasn't performing.  I will always regret those decisions.  It's not like you have a choice ... you must go.

I live outside the space time continuum.

monster4life231

You will regret it if you don't go, especially if there is an extra special moment at that show. Many people don't ever get the chance to see her, so take yours b! :D

spread peace - #MJInnocent

On 5/9/2017 at 0:07 AM, Robagaga said:

Coooooommme I will be there!! :sara: And ill also be alone :awkney: 

It is an amazing opportunity to see her live even though it might be hard. 

Gaga shows are once in a life time experience!! Especially if you got GA!!!!!

I am so sad I didn't get GA this year! You are sooooo lucky!!!!

Cooooooome

:sara: 

Check out the discussion thread!

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/221157-joanne-wt-barcelona-spain-september-21-22/?tab=comments#comment-8825352

Thanks for sharing that thread !!

On 5/9/2017 at 4:08 AM, Vergil said:

I'm going the same day with GA tickets. That day has sold around 60% of the tickets and knowing how the stage is I don't think you'll have a bad spot. 

Oh thats nice, I didnt know that there was so little tickets sold

2 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

You will regret it if you don't go, especially if there is an extra special moment at that show. Many people don't ever get the chance to see her, so take yours b! :D

You all are making me want to go :D, I guess i will have to go then

just another gay

by the time she comes out the stage you will forget all these concerns I'm sure:firega: 

JWT is her best tour!

Archived