đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga working out before the show

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

Let's hope it was just for Snapchat and she switched them with something more appropriate for a workout right after! :wub:

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Economy
2 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Me at the gym :toofunny:

Yet u have that body :air: 

me, i dont slack at the gym and after 1.5 years i only went from weak and scranny to average... im still not muscular despite working hard :rip: 

You're smart and that's what matters the most! Our appearance is one thing but our intelligence is another. And you lack nothing.

Been following your posts and, well, loved them :golfclap:

It was supposed to be a quote to Economy

Economy
7 minutes ago, aphrodisio said:

You're smart and that's what matters the most! Our appearance is one thing but our intelligence is another. And you lack nothing.

Been following your posts and, well, loved them :golfclap:

It was supposed to be a quote to Economy

I feel comfortable with my appearance. Everyone thinks im good looking. I just want a little more muscle on my body thats all. I have more bulk than before but not as much as i hoped despite so much working out

thanks for ur comments tho :hug: 

21 minutes ago, Economy said:

I feel comfortable with my appearance. Everyone thinks im good looking. I just want a little more muscle on my body thats all. I have more bulk than before but not as much as i hoped despite so much working out

thanks for ur comments tho :hug: 

I was definitely not talking about your appearance. I don't know how you look. I just stated what I believe is more valuable than appearance and, in my opinion, it's brain. And as a reader of yours, I wanted to compliment you for what you let this entire forum receive from your brain.

I was gonna make a comment referencing the backstage experience thing but I think I'll just go for YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS slay those workouts in full makeup mama!!!!!!

crisTEAne

3 hours ago, babs said:

I was gonna make a comment referencing the backstage experience thing b

fans can't touch her, only a machine can :ladyhaha:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived