Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Little Monster from Jakarta Needs Help on JWT

ddynamite

Featured Posts

hi guys! a long time reader, first time caller here (lol)

i'm a little monster from indonesia. i've never seen gaga live before (we all know what happened to the cancelled btw ball here), and it would be a dream come true for me to be able to see her live.

with that, i'm visiting new york this october to december, and i am planning to catch the joanne world tour in washington dc. i know the tickets are sold out, and i've never really get anything from stub hub/ticketmasters before. so i was wondering a few things:

- is it actually safe to get it from stubhub? (my moms anxiety on online scamming rubs on me lol) if so, should i get it now or wait till the price drops?

- is it better to watch her in the pit/crowd/etc or seated down? for this tour's stage, what do you think?

- who's coming?? i might bring a friend but she's not sure abt her schedule, but tbh i'm down watching gaga alone lol. although it would be nice to meet a few of you there

thank you so much fellow monsters! it would also be amazing if you know someone that can sell me a ticket that is not marked up so so high.

thank you so much everyone!

paws up from jakarta.

xx

Cedrick Jules

I have never use StubHub before so I cannot guarantee you. But most of the people said that StubHub is safe (as long as you're smart to get one ticket and didn't end up on a fake one). Or the best one to go is Ticketmaster resale tickets, those ones are verified which means there's no worries to get a resale ticket there. I was in the floor during the concert and it was worth but the bridge is getting the way in my area (front center), however, it wasn't a big deal. If u get a seat, you will have a great view of the stage especially when shes moving to b-stage. I was alone going to concert but I met a lot of people there, and it was great experience because you can have a conversation about gaga and stuff like that. 

If you ever come to the concert, you will have a great time. I guarantee that! 

I have used stubhub before and I've been fine. You'll probably pay more but sometimes not too much more. 

Maybe wait a few more weeks and watch prices. Venues always release some more tickets  too so you can always try that. 

I always like to have a seat because its easier so you don't have to wait for hours to get a good spot. and if you get tired you can sit, freely go to the bathroom, and get food and not lose your place in the venus 

Hope you get to go! 

Gov Hooka

Stubhub is perfectly safe. I've used it at least 15 times and have never had a problem. To echo what someone said earlier, make sure you don't pay too much more for your ticket and watch how prices change over time. 

• 2 weeks later...

guys! thank you so much for your inputs! so sorry for the pretty late reply. i hope we get to (sadly, seperately) have fun in this one! paws up forever~

StubHub is safe yes. The best way to go is to use the Ticketmaster verified resale system since the original ticket holder won't have a valid ticket after the sale, and your name will be on the ticket (not like they ever check though) I say do seating. A guaranteed spot (really convenient if you're arriving to DC the day of the show), and a good view of all 4 stages. Going to a concert alone might seem unappealing, but if you're like me, it won't really matter (I always do seating and arrive right before the show starts, so it's not like I'm gonna be waiting alone for long)

Archived