💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and her team needs to change the VIP Ultimate Backstage Package

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga
5 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

This was NOT EVER advertised as a meet and greet. It's exactly what was advertised. People DIED in Manchester, Gaga deals with chronic pain. If these people are soooooo disappointed in security measures they need to check their privilege.

In some markets this package was advertised as a meet & greet opportunity. And that security argument is such b*****. Why the hell would she be safer now? She performs for big crowds, in arenas with almost non security checks (and security checks are b***** too if the security doesn't have weapons). If terrorists want to attack, they will .Why would she even stop the car for fans after the show to take pictures with them than?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

honestly, gaga fans have just been spoiled. This is normal for any big celeb and with security issues being more and more prominent, then this is how it has to be.

She could at least smile on photos cuz you know people pay 1500$ for that ****ing group photo. Even Britney, queen of awkward photos, has better backstage photos with fans now.

Honestly the bigger she gets the less And less opportunities for these kinds of things will be. I would never spend 1500 on something like this and I understand why some people did but that's just the way it goes sometimes

ryanripley

fyi, the photos were lost, not deleted

big difference

for the rest of the complaints: you can't whine about not getting what isn't advertised :shrug: 

if this kind of backstage pass isn't what you want, don't buy it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She could at least smile on photos cuz you know people pay 1500$ for that ****ing group photo. Even Britney, queen of awkward photos, has better backstage photos with fans now.

she does smile :poot: 

gagagoogoose

If she change it, it would be so unfair to those people who paid $1,500 in the previous shows.

In the end, the option is there. The fans can choose not to buy it if they don't think it's worth it. 

Yuuri

I honestly think her views as an artist changed drastically during ARTPOP. During the first three eras, she talked to her fans almost daily, having a strong connection with us, then during ARTPOP EVERYONE was against her, so I guess she closed her doors and built walls around herself to prevent her feelings getting hurt again.

Sunny

attack me but she looks like a cardboard cutout in every photo. As other people said, she could at least smile or change it up.

I like dancin', and ponies....

River

There is one little change that can be applied to make this experience a great one.

Backstage trip before the show and then the pic with Gaga after the show.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Neight Shayde
4 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

Yeah it is specified but the price is not that worth it, tho.

yeah but they bought it anyway.

Cedrick Jules
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I was going to say that. Britney has better backstage photos and she seems less care about her fans than gaga.

ryanripley
Just now, Yuuri said:

I honestly think her views as an artist changed drastically during ARTPOP. During the first three eras, she talked to her fans almost daily, having a strong connection with us, then during ARTPOP EVERYONE was against her, so I guess she closed her doors and built walls around herself to prevent her feelings getting hurt again.

her fans bit the hand that fed them and are now shocked that the hand is timid about reaching out again :reductive: 

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

fyi, the photos were lost, not deleted

big difference

for the rest of the complaints: you can't whine about not getting what isn't advertised :shrug: 

if this kind of backstage pass isn't what you want, don't buy it

They could at least try to make something special for the fans who spend so much money. I mean that ultra cheap looking merch is horrible. And the pictures - if they even succeed - are wax figures quality.

Archived