charts

P!nk is flopping

katybathy

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

As people have pointed out already, P!nk was never a single's artist... Her albums do well though, but even then, Truth about Love was the peak in regards to album charts success...

I'm pretty sure regardless of charts performance, the tour will do very well - they always do crazy good...

Phoebe Buffay

First of all, we all know that Katy buys her views.

Second of all, P!nk was never that big in the US till Funhouse. And she was never famous for her videos like Madonna, Gaga, Michael, Janet, Britney (except So What, Stupid Girls and Get the Party Started). P!nk without the UK and Oceania will be nothing. And the song is not that good for a lead. She is like Katy. She is appreciated from the GP but doesn't have a big fanbase like Gaga has.

And for last: I don't if that makes sense. :selena: 

Not The Real Gaga

Her new song reminds me so much of The Cure. It's just a generic pop song. And I both like them, but it doesn't have that 'WOW'-factor, you know...

Ryusei

why do i feel like it's the katy-syndrome of being gone for too long for people to care anymore... 

Musery

VforVendetta

I love her but her new song is not that good. P!nk, like Gaga always released her own style of pop, now I feel that she chose "The Cure" way.

VforVendetta
30 minutes ago, Unites said:

Her new song reminds me so much of The Cure. It's just a generic pop song. And I both like them, but it doesn't have that 'WOW'-factor, you know...

Omg, are you on my mind? :gaycat:

ryanripley
30 minutes ago, Unites said:

this ^

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

P!nk has never had huge success on YouTube tbh, she's not really known for her MVs apart from Try and So What

Which is pretty ironic considering she'll be getting the MTV Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award this year :laughga:

bloody g

Because the song is bad

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

mattyx

She is number 6 here in Canada.  Not that charts are all that matters though.  She'll probably have another huge hit from this upcoming album though.

Archived