Jump to content
A Star Is Born
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Featured Posts

F AM E

Like most of yall I'm waiting for those last minute GA tickets :laughga: Does anyone know if they've still been doing that for all the other shows lately (releasing new GA tickets an hour before the show)? If not, I might try my luck with the Verizon Up app

EDIT: Also I hate how ticketmaster doesn't display the seats for this date! It's driving me crazy!! :grr:

Edited by F AM E

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FiveFootSix
8 hours ago, F AM E said:

Like most of yall I'm waiting for those last minute GA tickets :laughga: Does anyone know if they've still been doing that for all the other shows lately (releasing new GA tickets an hour before the show)? If not, I might try my luck with the Verizon Up app

EDIT: Also I hate how ticketmaster doesn't display the seats for this date! It's driving me crazy!! :grr:

THEY DO THAT? I am so willing to go. But the GA tickets selling right now are at 300 + . I mean, really? Are we able to smell her? does her sweat drip down on us? ugh. I'm so bummed I won't be able to go. Should have purchased my tickets when they first came out. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
scallywally
1 hour ago, FiveFootSix said:

THEY DO THAT? I am so willing to go. But the GA tickets selling right now are at 300 + . I mean, really? Are we able to smell her? does her sweat drip down on us? ugh. I'm so bummed I won't be able to go. Should have purchased my tickets when they first came out. 

Vivid seats have got them for $127 plus fees. They have lots left, never had a problem with them. 

Edited by scallywally

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E
1 hour ago, FiveFootSix said:

THEY DO THAT? I am so willing to go. But the GA tickets selling right now are at 300 + . I mean, really? Are we able to smell her? does her sweat drip down on us? ugh. I'm so bummed I won't be able to go. Should have purchased my tickets when they first came out. 

they’ve done that in the past la and sf shows. don’t count on it though :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FiveFootSix
15 minutes ago, F AM E said:

they’ve done that in the past la and sf shows. don’t count on it though :laughga:

god I hope so. I really wanna go. Most likely go by myself, by I so wanna go. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E
23 minutes ago, FiveFootSix said:

god I hope so. I really wanna go. Most likely go by myself, by I so wanna go. 

yeah i feel you. not even sure if i’m go or if my friend can make it. if you end up going alone, feel free to pm me if you wanna meet up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD
56 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Vivid seats have got them for $127 plus fees. They have lots left, never had a problem with them. 

Guess they’re gone now because the cheapest is $212 :cryga: 

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FiveFootSix
18 minutes ago, F AM E said:

yeah i feel you. not even sure if i’m go or if my friend can make it. if you end up going alone, feel free to pm me if you wanna meet up

let me know if you find them cheap before the concert. I am willing to go.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FiveFootSix
16 minutes ago, JGD said:

Guess they’re gone now because the cheapest is $212 :cryga: 

I just saw that too. Wish someone would just be an angel and give theirs up for free lol. I can dream 

 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD

I bought physical upper bowl tickets from Ticketmaster but I’m seriously going to try to get cheap resale tickets for lower bowl or even if they add GA.  I just don’t know what I’ll do with my original tickets if I do end up buying better seats :emma: 

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, mr.peter said:

GA ? 

Seats. I'm taking my mom. :D 

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, JGD said:

I bought physical upper bowl tickets from Ticketmaster but I’m seriously going to try to get cheap resale tickets for lower bowl or even if they add GA.  I just don’t know what I’ll do with my original tickets if I do end up buying better seats :emma: 

Trade them with me :D lol jk. 

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicole

I wish I had CTM for this show so bad :( The last 3 shows I've been to have been so chill, this one is gonna be massive I don't think I'm prepared haha

edit: I've found someone that is selling one, and I know normal tickets are transferrable but are VIP packages transferrable as well? 

Edited by Nicole

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicole

Guys i ~may be selling the GA ticket I bought on stubhub. I paid like over $300 for it but I probably won't get it sold at that price I don't think lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×