Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

This show should be separate from the other August Forum show thread because it's not occurred yet.

Discuss your plans below!

mpXbAFc.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

She better do a special song at this show :pray:

can we stop having so many expectations of her? I mean she literally just released a film on instagram crying about the pressure she's under. I know of course you feel strongly about this, I do to, but i feel like we are asking a lot of this overwhelmed little 5 foot 1 superstar who kills herself every night she's onstage for thousands of us.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Saint Hollywood
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

can we stop having so many expectations of her? I mean she literally just released a film on instagram crying about the pressure she's under. I know of course you feel strongly about this, I do to, but i feel like we are asking a lot of this overwhelmed little 5 foot 1 superstar who kills herself every night she's onstage for thousands of us.

I see your point :hug:

SiliconeMonster

I'd love to go to this show. But I'm so broke from my backstage ticket for her first LA show that I don't think I can :( 

I would imagine it'll be an unforgettable and emotional night as it is the anniversary of Joanne's death and the final night obviously.

Find your freedom in the music

Arturo

Will be GA again. Can't wait for another amazing Gaga show in LA. Also love how the first 2 dates absolutely killed it in the box office. $3.6m from only 2 shows :giveup: So happy to have been a part of the 28,000 people over the 2 nights.

BadJudas

Obviously, her performance of Joanne will be too much emotional i think [I say...More than all the other..] :'( 

ChristianSaad

I'll be at this show! I have "Come To Mama" for this one.. and I haven't been to The Forum yet..

Did anyone to Come To Mama for the 2 shows she already did there? Did they have you wait outisde the arena or inside? I know it'll be cold in December so I'm hoping inside... 

Also what was this venues bag policy? Did they allow mini backpacks inside or were they being strict...

Nicole

I'll be there! A spur of the moment decision a couple of weeks back, I bought my GA ticket from stubhub and rearranged a couple of flights during class at uni :toofunny:

ChicaSkas
20 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Also what was this venues bag policy? Did they allow mini backpacks inside or were they being strict...

*cough* ahem

all that being said this happened sucessfully

ChristianSaad
2 hours ago, Taylor Rendon said:

I really wish there were more meet and great for this date 😭 I'll prob end up buying GA on stubhub

Be careful doing that - I heard some members on here got a gift card in the mail from buying a GA ticket, since it's credit card. So don't wait until last minute to buy a ticket, because you can't do it electronically!

• Admin changed the title to Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Archived