đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Citi Field Seat Issue

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, thedirtymonster said:

Because they're getting $1,500 from you! Music not the bling, my ass....Gaga's changed so much.

Truth 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga

Looking at map right now and literally a front row seat available for 276... Don't know why they don't just put you there? Get refund and buy that. 

Omg, having the same problem too! They said our seats were UPGRADED and that we'd get an email 24-48 hours later in regard to this. We haven't gotten that yet and worry that our tickets will be given up!

Little Monster in Buffalo

Ryuuchan_X
17 minutes ago, VinnyGaga said:

Omg, having the same problem too! They said our seats were UPGRADED and that we'd get an email 24-48 hours later in regard to this. We haven't gotten that yet and worry that our tickets will be given up!

Don't worry I don't think your tickets will be given up. When I called they said I would get it within 48 hours, but didn't get it until 3 days later. 

Just now, Ryuuchan_X said:

Don't worry I don't think your tickets will be given up. When I called they said I would get it within 48 hours, but didn't get it until 3 days later. 

It's been 72+ hours at this point so we're just waiting like you guys did to get them changed! Did you get an email or did they send new ones to you?

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived