💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Citi Field Seat Issue

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else:

I bought tickets for the show on the 29th and I bought the Front Row VIP Package from ticketmaster. 2 days ago, I get a call from citi field telling me due to production changes, my seat has been moved and I am no longer in the front row. I am now in row 27 WTF. They try to make it seem better by saying this is row 3 from the b-stage. This is still not ok though considering this ticket was $1500 for a front row ticket to the main stage. Now they are telling me that I can either take this seat or get a refund. It's ridiculous and completely unfair. Why would I pay $1500 for row 27 when everyone around me is paying $276 (I checked). 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

holy sh*t i'd get a refund but i wouldn't blame you if you didn't and bit the bullet tbh.

Neight Shayde

I heard on ATRL that someone tried to sell their ticket to someone else but ticketmaster changed their seat because of the changes in production. I'm sure it happened to a lot of people as well, and that sucks. :(

Lana Winters

They did the same thing to me. I was row 8, seat 4, super close to the catwalk and I waited a week for them to email me back and got the same response you did. It's not right at all. :( 

Teal Ambition

This seems to be happening to quite a few people, someone made the same thread yesterday. That sucks :duck:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

VillainTina

this is problably happening due to it being an outdoor show with a cat-walk, if the show was in an arena and had ALL the Theatrics, your seats most likely wouldn't have changed .

btw im going to this date too :D

see u there :sis:

Spoiler

if i was you id FIRST look for closer seats , and if i find one buy it & get my refund and use the rest to buy gaga merch and save whatevers left :classy:

Spoiler

there's 2 dates and seats STILL havent been bought either buy cheaper tickets or ride it out like someone said in the previous comment

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

Modern Ecstacy

That's f88ked up, I'm really sorry that this happened. I hope somehow it gets fixed

MaybeKermit

do u think it's because they changed the stage? Maybe they had a different stage design when they announced the tour and tickets etc...

11 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

$1500? Take your refund and get a better seat, if any are available.

Yes.  Better seats may appear as re-sellers post them, for less money.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ryuuchan_X
54 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I heard on ATRL that someone tried to sell their ticket to someone else but ticketmaster changed their seat because of the changes in production. I'm sure it happened to a lot of people as well, and that sucks. :(

That was probably me! I posted on here about it too. 

Citi Field really messed up, and i can't believe they waited so long to tell us. 

OP you should definitely take the refund. Those new seats aren't worth that amount of money.

thehanyo

I'm really pissed about my seat as well. I paid $300 to be in like the last row of a section not even on the field. That same seat on the next show the next night at the same venue is $50. And there are MUCH closer seats for less than $300 available. I wish I could return my tickets and get new ones. :(

Archived