rumor

is the HFK tour a flop ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY

I feel like people weren't here for HFK. My best friend and I LOVED Badlands and saw the Badlands tour but her and I were't here for her new album

CyanLights

Im surprised she's trying to do arenas, i don't think she's popular enough. 

Kesha was doing clubs for the most part and that was at her peak. At Kesha's peak, i think she was bigger than Hasley 

TheCureinMalibu

Halsey Team is getting cocky. There are literally no hit in HFK. Nobody knows her (I'm just saying but it's true) and they decided to do as big as Gaga or Katy (meanwhile even Katy is struggling with it):emma:

Talent

Sh*t- Wow. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Andrew Warhola

The Hopeless Fountain Kingdom Tour

A concept tour

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

WildAmerican

Why did they let her do arenas? It's honestly more embarrassing to play to an empty arena than it is to play to like a small music hall or club or any smaller venue...

Rumor tag? Pretty sure the tickets master pics are enough for it to not be a rumor.

Tom Nook

I had no idea she was touring :madge: I think it's a little boldsy to do arena like she got the Tumblr crowd but I don't know if the GP would be interested since there wasn't a chart smasher probably would've been safer to do Theaters like Gaga

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

zakariah

From the looks of it, it doesn't look like there will be much profit from this tour :emma: 

I love her but this isn't the time in her career to do arenas

Bradley

If someone A-list of our generation like Katy Perry can't sell out arenas, what makes them think Halsey can?

Edonis

I'm assuming she's doing arenas because her team wants coins (since music clearly isn't the driving force of sales or profits these days) but it's still very surprising. Even after the huge success that was The Fame, Gaga still toured in theatres for TMB 1.0 until ticket demand increased and the show was reformatted for arenas. It's bizarre to me that they would make that decision. 

If her and The Chainsmokers went on tour together, they could have done arenas...but on her own what is u doing 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived