Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

That's how you open a show ! feat. The JWT

ARTPOP2

Featured Posts

Spock

The Monster Ball intro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other Gaga intro, past present or future 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackpoppodcast

I love that damn clock. It's like so anxiety-inducing. And when it hits 0 it's like oh **** here we go! And the fog with her in a cool pose is everything to me. It wouldn't be the Joanne World Tour if she came in on a horse or they had a blaring electro-techno strobe intro..

iAdrian97

Am I the only one who didn’t like the BTWB opening? Her on the horse was cute but so anticlimactic and you don’t even see her with that costume. Also Highway unicorn isn’t the best song on btw and not a good opener.  The ArtRAVE was better since the music was hype af, came out of no where so everyone was shook and bitch just pops out of the floor looking sickening. 

thopekas

i also don't like the JWT Intro,its just boring and don't hype at all for the show,its so bland and not something that wows anyone. Back in 2013,when Gaga was talking with Robert Wilson..he asked him what in his opinion makes a show great,he responded that the key to a great show is an epic intro and an epic finale. Gaga seems to have forgot about it,and she put a great show with amazing interludes,amazing staging and outfits but she forgot to design a great intro. Even the Coachella intro was million times more amazing than the JWT Intro..which in fact isn't an intro at all...it's just a clock and then Diamond Heart.

JoanneARTPOP
22 minutes ago, Esteban said:

A good entrance imo (and it was in 2000) 

Oh wow 😮 

gabeoz
8 minutes ago, thopekas said:

i also don't like the JWT Intro,its just boring and don't hype at all for the show,its so bland and not something that wows anyone. Back in 2013,when Gaga was talking with Robert Wilson..he asked him what in his opinion makes a show great,he responded that the key to a great show is an epic intro and an epic finale. Gaga seems to have forgot about it,and she put a great show with amazing interludes,amazing staging and outfits but she forgot to design a great intro. Even the Coachella intro was million times more amazing than the JWT Intro..which in fact isn't an intro at all...it's just a clock and then Diamond Heart.

That Coachella intro snatched my weave :giveup:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

this :poot: 

ArtRave's intro sounds kinda lame to me :emma: 

what about TMBT?! :cryga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SpookyKid
Just now, ryanripley said:

what about TMBT?! :cryga: 

2nd place :sis: BTWB>TMB>TFB>JWT>AR :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ryanripley
Just now, SpookyKid said:

2nd place :sis: BTWB>TMB>TFB>JWT>AR :poot: 

*puts on ignore list*

Spoiler

jk :hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Whispering

Lol. I remember a few summers back when everyone here was complaining about the artRAVE opening. 

The countdown clock is fun! The opening fits the era. It works! 

Magneto
1 hour ago, ARTPOP2 said:

that's how you start a show !!!! Energetix music, anticipation, colour, explosion, majestic entrance, chills-giving moves.

God I ADORE ARTPOP.

Meanwhile in the JWT,

a laggy countdown clock, a soft guitar sound beggining...

Don't get me wrong the JWT is everything! I like the fact that she used Diamond Heart as the intro song. It's energetic, makes you wanna dance, the whole thing is beautiful buuuuuut

The first soft guitar sounds of Diamond Heart kills the energy. I'd rather change the beggining of Diamond Heart to make it more energetic, more anticipating.

They should get rid of the countdown clock. 

SPAM ME WITH YOUR EXCUSE ME NOs I CAN TAKE IT 

My name is Magneto and I approve this message!

Free my mind

Chuckles
2 hours ago, MuglerHooker said:

Imagine how iconic it would be if she started off with A-YO. like everyone is screaming and it's like pitch black, all the lights are off and then you hear:

Hereee we goooo!

I like the way you think

Fame IV
2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

BTWB intro was ****ing epic on that horse :worship2: artrave intro was good but ARTPOP is a horrible song tbh. JWT intro is anticlimactic with the countdown, I kinda cringe when she shouts "call me Joanne" :green:

Don't ever call ARTPOP a horrible song. Thank you.

A Star is Born ⭐

3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The only amazing entrance imo was BTWB :sweat: The rest are fine.

The entire storyline of the BTWB was epic. Too bad it got cancelled before I got to see it live...

Archived