đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is the most underrated song on Joanne?

Quark

What is the most underrated song on Joanne?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most underrated song on Joanne?

• Come To Mama
    • Hey Girl
    • Sinner's Prayer
    • Grigio Girls
    • Angel Down
    • Joanne
    • Other

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

Just Another Day is an instant classic that is being slept on. It's what the pop music scene needs right now I think. It has that simplistic early 2000s vibe while still maintaining a fresh sound. It's extremely catchy, it's positive, and the vocals sound amazing. Every time I hear the song, it just lifts my spirits even if just a little. 

Call me insane, but Just Another Day would have been an amazing first single. Well okay, maybe not for Joanne I guess, but another album that followed a more... simplistic (but also fresh) pop music mold that didn't take it's inspiration from country, but rather funk, soul, disco and poprock. 

Why is Sinner's Prayer on here I feel like it's way overrated if nothing else? If I had a dollar for every person complaining that it's not on the set-list 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Sinner's Prayer and Grigio girls, but voted for Sinner's Prayer cause it's a standard edition song that's not even on the ****ing set list. Best song on the album while all the twinks keep yapping about DIC. 

Smother Em Eh

Sinners Prayer is so underrated! 

It's honestly one of the best songs on Joanne! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

3 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

Just Another Day is an instant classic that is being slept on. It's what the pop music scene needs right now I think. It has that simplistic early 2000s vibe while still maintaining a fresh sound. It's extremely catchy, it's positive, and the vocals sound amazing. Every time I hear the song, it just lifts my spirits even if just a little. 

Call me insane, but Just Another Day would have been an amazing first single. Well okay, maybe not for Joanne I guess, but another album that followed a more... simplistic (but also fresh) pop music mold that didn't take it's inspiration from country, but rather funk, soul, disco and poprock. 

Joanne is already the simplistic pop album that you are talking about. And JAD is not the only song with soul/funk/rock influence. We have DH, PI, HG, AD, and CTM with these influences too. Joanne being country only influenced is a misconception.

blackcoffee

Sinner's Prayer. One of her best songs, period. I'm so sad it's not on the JWT set list.

Close second is Come To Mama...that song is SOOOO great. Hearing her perform it live on the JWT made me love it even more.

I would say Joanne too, as it is also one of her best songs, but that song mostly gets the appreciation it deserves. 

Sinners Prayer and Hey Girl are criminally overrated. 

Angel Down and Joanne are underrated. 

A-Yo should have been a single. 

Archived