Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you GGD?

not asher613

Featured Posts

Oriane

I have been a fan for years but at the beginning I didn't share it with others, I was happy to follow her on my own. I became obsessed in 2013, with the ARTPOP hype, and to follow her news closely I searched "Lady Gaga" everyday on Google and read the different articles. But they were often full of hate and I decided to go to LM.com (which for whatever reason didn't work for me previously). Here, I could see all she was doing, and I could also see the community. But it was already going down at the time, and it was almost empty within two years.

Then I started to follow some fan websites that kept up with the actuality. Then, in mid-2016, I don't remember how exactly, I decided to follow GGD. I was going here everyday to read the news, but also to read what other fans said on the forum... It didn't take me long to decide I would have an account too and participate to the conversations here.

To me GGD is a way to follow Gaga's actuality closely, from people who don't hate her and won't say "oh she's a flop" every two sentences. It's also a way to share my passion with others. It's actually interesting to discover other fans' opinion. A few examples : I didn't know JND was so much hated, that The Fame wasn't really liked, that HML and MJH had so many fans...

A lot of people complain about the negativity in here. But to me it's good to express some negative opinions we have about Gaga here, because honestly it's the only place I can give my negative opinions. The world outside already thinks bad of her, how could I defend her and say in the middle "oh but this song is not very good honestly, and this one neither, and this music video is awful" ? This is our way to be non-delusional fans. We love her but there are still things here and there that we don't like.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

I've been here for a long time and honestly this is the first time someone's made me think about this. I listen to other artists just as much as I listen to Gaga (although for me her music is superior), but when I think about it, I grew up with her. Her beliefs, her attitude and most importantly her message have all influenced me and helped shape who I am. I've found that Gaga's "opened" my eyes to the world in a way I can't easily describe in words. It's like I'm a better person because I try to align my beliefs with hers, because I find hers to be faultless.

So basically, that's it. I come to GGD because this site is devoted to a person who's changed my life in a subconscious yet very profound way.

Spoiler

also, y'all are funny af :lolly:

Spoiler

most of the time :poot:

Teal Ambition

-I starting fully stanning after I attending the MB 2.0 and made myself a Twitter account. I was pretty young back then and didn't know about GGD. I joined this site in 2012 and just loved the community aspect of it and that we all had something in common: Gaga.
-She's just such an interesting person in general and there are endless things to discuss about her and this site is perfect for it, hence why I keep coming back
-I also love the fact that we can discuss other things than Gaga here
-I've made some pretty good friends on this website which is also one of the main reasons I keep coming back.
-Watching all the JWT shows together is also pretty ****ing awesome lately :kara: love you all!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Luxe Ford

I can't remember why I came, but I'm staying because all of you are such a diverse bunch of (mostly) fabulous people. If real life was like you guys it would be so much more fun.

Obsessing over any little Gaga detail is also very rewarding of course.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

I'm lazy and GGD is the easiest way for me to keep up with all Gaga news without having to roam social media and the web myself. So thanks, folks :)

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

NIGHTCRAWLER

Is my computer crazy or littlemonster.com doesn't exist anymore? I tried to go back there to compare to GGD to answer to your question but I can't find the site anymore.. I might be crazy don't mind me

Creyk
58 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Is my computer crazy or littlemonster.com doesn't exist anymore? I tried to go back there to compare to GGD to answer to your question but I can't find the site anymore.. I might be crazy don't mind me

it was transformed

Oriane
7 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

It's an app now.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Oriane said:

It's an app now.

thank you I haven't been there for so long since I got on GGD and it's better :bye:

I personally like to know updates/news/leaks/stuff about gaga quick so what better place than this cult site, and it's  quite entertaining to read opinions, jokes and overall mess and kiis from some members as well 

RAMROD

I was trying to be active on LM dot com back in the day but it gets cringey real quick with many under age members posting themselves almost naked a la Gaga's one of V Magazine cover in 2013. Like, I am not gonna get arrested for something I didn't intend to see. :nails: Plus, it feels to me everyone trying to catch her attention by sharing the saddest life story ever that time. It makes me feel sad cos as far as I want to give my genuine moral support to them, it feels to me if anything is honest anymore over there. So I left cos I cannot make myself think that way permanently, it makes me sick actually.

In this cult site, GGD, everyone is more decent. And when somebody needed help, I am certain they really does needed positive vibe, or way out, or just some comforting virtual hugs and know that we are here for each other. This kind of thing makes me enjoying my stay and I keep coming back for the community.

This is the best place to talk about Gaga, whatever the topic is. Sometimes it gets crazy and overwhelming, and at times, a bit too strict, but that's just part of the fun :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived