Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway Season 16

tomsches

Featured Posts

littlepotter

also i used to like michael but the second his bitch ass pulled that cringey shit with claire i was ready for him to leave

chaeri pls

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

also i used to like michael but the second his bitch ass pulled that cringey **** with claire i was ready for him to leave

He is such a good designer tho... I just feel like we haven't seen his real style on the show. His usual designs are much more edgy and genderqueer than what he made on the show... still liked his looks tho.

Anywayssss

Brandon is annoying the hell out of me. K bye

littlepotter
29 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

He is such a good designer tho... I just feel like we haven't seen his real style on the show. His usual designs are much more edgy and genderqueer than what he made on the show... still liked his looks tho.

Anywayssss

Brandon is annoying the hell out of me. K bye

i really liked his designs but he came off awful to me when he threw that fit lmao. i even used to find him cute

and how could u u little ungrateful gay :grr: brandon is such a beautiful human to look at like oh my god his hair his eyes his nose and his personality is so cool. his relationship with kentaro is beautiful

chaeri pls

tomsches

The problem I have with Brandon is that the judges are kind of overdoing it with him this season. I mean I have been rooting for him since day 1 and I still want him to win because I do think he's the best designer left. But there were at least 2 occasions on which he didn't deserve the praise he got. For example, he did NOT deserve to be in the top for the avant-guarde challenge. Also, last week was not all that exciting. His outfit don't look all the same, but they all look as though they were from the same collection, so I'm afraid the judges might say: "We're not sending you to NYFW because we've already seen a collection from you. Can you do something different?"

tomsches

PS: I am not a fan of Micheal, but I'm glad he called out the twins. The thing with the measuring tape was against the rules and they were copying clothes they had at home. So I'm glad they're gone and I don't think it was conniving. 

MaybeKermit
21 hours ago, littlepotter said:

i really liked his designs but he came off awful to me when he threw that fit lmao. i even used to find him cute

and how could u u little ungrateful gay :grr: brandon is such a beautiful human to look at like oh my god his hair his eyes his nose and his personality is so cool. his relationship with kentaro is beautiful

11 hours ago, tomsches said:

The problem I have with Brandon is that the judges are kind of overdoing it with him this season. I mean I have been rooting for him since day 1 and I still want him to win because I do think he's the best designer left. But there were at least 2 occasions on which he didn't deserve the praise he got. For example, he did NOT deserve to be in the top for the avant-guarde challenge. Also, last week was not all that exciting. His outfit don't look all the same, but they all look as though they were from the same collection, so I'm afraid the judges might say: "We're not sending you to NYFW because we've already seen a collection from you. Can you do something different?"

this tbh...

He really is a great designer, but he doesn't seem to be versatile ( :derpga: ) at all... All his looks look basically the same, and that can be good sometimes, but in his case  (seeing how much he is starting to struggle with the challenges), it's not...

I do think he will win tho... or Kentaro

Margarita is a great designer, but I don't feel like we know what kind of designer she truly is... I'm afaid the judges won't like her collection after all, since she created some great edgy looks, but her collection will be more ready-to-wear/woman on the go etc (still kind of rooting for her though...)

Kenya...euhm for real? Not here for a collection full of peplum tops and gowns (aka Ashley 2.0) :toofunny: 

Ayana; ok she can surprise us all, since she's created some very interesting looks. but again, her own personal style seems a bit dated and nothing innovative... so idk about her collection unfortunately (it would be an interesting choice tho: 'first hijabi to win Project Runway" lol; she's so cute though, also rooting for her)

and that leaves Kentaro: reallyyyyyy looking forward to seeing his collection. He's the only one whose designs are very intricate and detailed. Tho they can also be wayyyyy too simple. 

I'm sure Brandon will be Top 2. It will be him against Kentaro or Ayana.

let's see!

(+ on the Brandon-Kentaro bromance: it's starting to annoy me... Brandon shouldn't ask Kentaro for (artistic) help that much... it's been 2-3 challenges already that Kentaro helped with the design..)

loathereality

i was  rooting for ayana and kentaro from day1

honest opinion, i do not think bbrandon has a market at the moment and who would wear his stuff

his designs look like 90s cheap hiphop music videos

kentaro  does have a classical music artistic approach witha minimalistic/simplistic look  but he must wow for a win.

I foresee the top 2 of ayana and kentaro

littlepotter
12 hours ago, tomsches said:

PS: I am not a fan of Micheal, but I'm glad he called out the twins. The thing with the measuring tape was against the rules and they were copying clothes they had at home. So I'm glad they're gone and I don't think it was conniving. 

shawn, yes. but claire hasnt been really doing that, and she's been safe/bottom the whole season. and he decides to pull this shit after she won 25000$ and the challenge was a print challenge in the first place which has nothing to do with her cheating? what an asshole.

i dont even understand the fuss over a fucking measuring tape, like wtf if it's such a big deal why has she been in the bottom all this time. also she obviously didnt mean to cheat or else she wouldnt have done it in front of everyone to see :rip:

1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ayana; ok she can surprise us all, since she's created some very interesting looks. but again, her own personal style seems a bit dated and nothing innovative... so idk about her collection unfortunately (it would be an interesting choice tho: 'first hijabi to win Project Runway" lol; she's so cute though, also rooting for her)

omg no??? her looks are dated? they're very fresh and it's nice to show that women can be stylish without showing skin. i was skeptical they picked her only for diversity at first but now im a big fan, esp that she's not stubborn and knows when to show skin 

1 hour ago, loathereality said:

honest opinion, i do not think bbrandon has a market at the moment and who would wear his stuff

his designs look like 90s cheap hiphop music videos

that is very in right now lmao

chaeri pls

tomsches

Just finished the latest episode, so as always here are my 2 cents:

First of all, they are doing a good job with keeping the right models. They are all so likable... except for Liris who can be a bit bitchy at times. However, I'm kind of missing the surprise challenges. You know, when they had to create an additional look. There are only 5 designers left, so I think this episode could have benefited from a surprise.

Ayana: I haven't been a huge fan of Ayana. I think her designs are a bit dated and sometimes have too much going on. This week, her design was my favourite. It was a lot, but it all worked this time. It looked interesting and I think she should have won this week.

Brandon: Ok, I'm gonna say it. I like Brandon, been a fan since day one, want him to win, but I'm also getting a bit annoyed by his designs, because as it has been pointed out by the other designers, his clothes look too similar. I mean, how many more times is he going to send down a dress with a bunch of random straps hanging down? Also, the colour combination of pink and white has been done too many times already. I mean, I liked the outfit (except for the hoody, which was awful), but I kind of want him to do something different and I am scared that when he's showing at NYFW he's gonna do the same outfits he has done throughout the season. Also, I didn't like the drop crotch it looked to wrinkly... He did not deserve to win this week.

Kentaro: Worst outfit this week. He should have gone home. I like him, but he hasn't really done anything that reeeeally blew me away. And this week was a total flop. It's true what Nina said, it looked like a huge black blob. Maybe it could have been more successful in another colour? And if it was a bit more for form-fitted?

Kenya: Usually, I don't like her and I wanted her to go home a few episodes ago, but this week her outfit was actually quite nice. I loved the colour and what she did with the shoulders. The only thing I didn't like about the dress is that there were too many pleats (is that what it's called?) all over the dress. PS: did she only bring that Leopard scarf or why is she wearing it in EVERY episode?

Margarita: Another unsuccessful look. I don't really have anything to add other than what the judges have said. Gold definitely was the wrong colour. But then again, if she had done it in black, it would have looked like a flamenco costume and I don't think any other colour would have worked with that red. I also thought it looked weird at the top. There should have been more of the dress at the top to balance it. I don't think she should have gone home though. Clearly, Kentaro was the worst, so I don't mind that Tim used his safe for her, because Margarita has produced some outfits I really liked.

My guess for the finale: Brandon & Ayana! Kentaro could also be a finalist, because I feel like they want to save him for as long as possible. Also Margarita could be a finalist, because now that she's been eliminated, I don't know whether they are going to send her home again. Kenya has been mostly blah for me so I don't see her as a finalist.

littlepotter

9project-runway-1611-top.jpg

i mean get the fuck outta my face. i'm honestly fucking DONE with brandon. 

Spoiler

but i can't stop staring at his face

chaeri pls

littlepotter
10 hours ago, tomsches said:

First of all, they are doing a good job with keeping the right models. They are all so likable... except for Liris who can be a bit bitchy at times. 

god yes liris has been bitchy and whiny since day 1, i don't see why they kept her omg. by what criteria are models eliminated?

chaeri pls

loathereality

i do not really care about models

but i feel like ayana should win the whole thing

brandon was on the top for so many times it is true but  ayana is very different

i feel like margarite and kenya should be out anyway 

tomsches
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

god yes liris has been bitchy and whiny since day 1, i don't see why they kept her omg. by what criteria are models eliminated?

I think they try to keep the models as "varied" as possible concerning size and Liris is the biggest of them, so that's why they are keeping her. Also, she clearly is the most difficult to work with, which is good for the drama

littlepotter
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

I think they try to keep the models as "varied" as possible concerning size and Liris is the biggest of them, so that's why they are keeping her. Also, she clearly is the most difficult to work with, which is good for the drama

i mean it's not really "drama" she just is haughty for the few seconds of screen time she gets.

and i liked the idea of all size models a lot, but i think they should have made designers pick their models starting with the Top 8 or something. kentaro's designs really are more suited for slim models. designers should choose who they want their designs to be for at this point.

chaeri pls

tomsches

What? Are you serious? They didn't send anyone home? **** this ****. I HATE when they do that! Like, it's not that hard to send someone home. Both Kenya and Margarita flopped today, so bye! I've been waiting for 3 episodes now for one of them to go home and then they let everyone advance to FW although they only have 3 spots? Then why didn't they send home 2 of them? Or they could have told Kenya and Margarita that they are competing for the 4th spot or something but this is just annoying.

Also: en entire season without surprise challenge or having to do more than one outfit? Guuurl...

Well here's what I thought of the designs today:

Ayana: Liked the coat, hated the hat. I don't know why she always has to put on something extra that makes the whole outfit look cheesy. I agree with Heidi, the thing the model wore under the coat was terrible, but I liked the effect the black and white checker had on the overall look with the coat on.

Brandon: Classic Brandon. Stylish, cool. Definitely deserves to win this show. I liked the outfit today! I only channel him to use brighter/stronger colours and prints.

Kentaro: At first I thought the front of the outfit looked a bit messy, but when the model took the coat off and on again, I actually liked it. I thought he had a cool idea with the shorts and the stockings. Just as with Brandon, I want to see what he can do with prints and brighter colours.

Kenya: Blah.

Margarita: Gurl, that dress looked like she was wearing an H&M carpet with a bathrobe over it. MESS!

Archived