getto

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robagaga

Who?

EDIT:

Do these people realize they are hurting their cause by attacking everyone, supporters included?

So dumb, they hurt more their cause more than anyone else. 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Ryusei

At this point i wonder why anyone tries anymore lol whatever you do is wrong even if you have good intentions. Let's just segregate ourselves into complete seperation...

Musery

Swan Heart

Americans and their nitpicking has always fascinated me.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Andrew Warhola

I don't know. Let me complete my daily dose of Gaga's twitter polls to vent off

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

River

Some people just wants to be "right", even if they kick off their allies and bringing more hate, it's their ego speaking and not the logic.. kinda sad..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GypsyBabe

In response to this article, it is everyone's responsibility to educate one another. Things will not change in this country without questions being asked and discussions being had.

You can't expect people to change if you alienate them. 

⚯͛

Reality

To answer the question, there will always be negativity, and that's with any artist, not just Gaga.

On this specific issue though, I'm sorry but I hate this "You white people need to stop because you're the one who are racists," It's without a shadow of a doubt that white people were the ones who marginalized a lot minorities, especially African Americans, but I'm sorry, sometimes it can be so ridiculous.

Gaga is not a racist person, she has been and always will be a champion for love, equality, compassion, and peace. I'm ****ing sick and tired of these people who are like, "She's a white woman so she doesn't care/doesn't know anything," Gaga does her ****ing research and actually ****ing supports the cause, stop acting like she's the enemy.

This also just goes with any white person who legitimately wants to help and support the cause. Why are you attacking them? Saying that they're racist even when they're not. Attack the actual racists, attack the bigots and hateful people, why are complaining about people who want to help you? 

I swear, some people act like they want help and they want to educate people on the cause, but when people are genuinely asking questions and stuff, they act like they're a Nazi or something.

🃏🖤👹

gaga asking the community being oppressed how they would like to be helped

oppressed community: **** you we won't work together figure it out yourself

Why are people like this :saladga:

ZiggyZiggs

This is stupid on so many levels. It's everyone's responsibility to educate ignorants. No matter what ur ****ing color. I'm brown, but when I see oppression of another race it's upto ME to do something about it. Because Im the one who saw it. 

Archived