💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Laurieann Gibson Talks About Gaga

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

C1trus

Funny that I ain't pressed that she left Gaga's team. I mean Applause and John Wayne MV are good enough to be on par with Gaga's previous vids.:interestinga:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
21 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't see anything being said wrong besides basically one point. Gaga NEVER took away Boomkack's rights of having her work known and that was obvious. We all knew and loved Boomkack so this chick is whack. 

The SB point tho was sad ngl.

what did she say about superbowl? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Eighteen

she comes across as if she is the talent, she is icing on the cake as far as i'm concerned, easily swapped out for a different flavor. 

Katie14

Is she claiming dance mom's is her very own show on lifetime or does she have another lifetime show? 

This is so random but when laurienne said "I'm not gonna do that" when talking about lighting her *** on fire she sounded exactly like Gaga when she was being interviewed by Howard stern and was taking about getting chicken piccatta with Tony Bennett. Their tones were exactly the same. 

Sister
5 hours ago, insight said:

A lot of her visual aesthetics have been compared to Madonna. As her creative director what are your thoughts on that?

Listen, [Madonna] should be bitter because I did it on purpose, and you can quote me. I did it on purpose because for all those kids who believe that you can’t, I wanted to let them feel that you can. And that’s what I represent, that’s what Gags represents. That’s what this movement represents.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/05/laurieann-gibson-puts-lady-gaga-and-other-stars-in-step.html

Ripping off other artists? You call that a movement? That woman is delusional. no wonder karma sent her straight to Dance Moms. 

THIS ^ quote was her first step into her downfall. I watched her speaking it LIVE and never forgot about it. She started the ENTIRE Madonna and Lady Gaga feud right there and it carried on while she was gone, bad for only Madonna and Lady Gaga BUT NOT HER.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Economy

There could be bits of truth to what she says tho

How many of us have met her in person, and if u did, actually spent considerable time behind closed doors with her

none of us truly know what shes really like... Thats why i always appreciate the artist and their work, not the person itself

Xoxo Adriana

girl, get a career where u have managers telling u what to do, fans stanning you like crazy and haters who spit hate towards every move you make

clearly, u have none of the above...so stay irrelevant h0e :poot: 

Ziggy
14 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Funny that I ain't pressed that she left Gaga's team. I mean Applause and John Wayne MV are good enough to be on par with Gaga's previous vids.:interestinga:

lol right? I thought the choreography for Applause was top-notch and really great to watch. I mean, it isn't like Laurieann's work is remembered like Thriller or Single Ladies. With Gaga, most people don't care that much about the choreography because she delivers so many other things as well. It just needs to be suitable and while I don't always love Richy's stuff, it's suitable at the very least.

lairofhk
On 8/18/2017 at 2:12 AM, MetalliGa said:

Phew. The last half is so messy I can't believe I just read that :awkney:

Good for you I guess? You've failed to actually say anything here. So congrats on that.

Pacify Him
6 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Good for you I guess? You've failed to actually say anything here. So congrats on that.

I tried but I don't want to bother because of how messy it is 

I’m getting on your nerves

lairofhk
16 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

I tried but I don't want to bother because of how messy it is 

You "tried" and failed. Again, congrats.   

Pacify Him
37 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

You "tried" and failed. Again, congrats.   

Who says anything about succeeding? :awkney:

lairofhk
1 minute ago, MetalliGa said:

Who says anything about succeeding? :awkney:

Such a high bar you set for yourself.

Pacify Him
Just now, lairofhk said:

Such a high bar you set for yourself.

Why are you so uptight? :awkney: Is it because I don't agree with the messy part about you trying to pull race card into a messy situation like Laurieann's? :awkney:

lairofhk
Just now, MetalliGa said:

Why are you so uptight? :awkney: Is it because I don't agree with the messy part about you trying to pull race card into a messy situation like Laurieann's? :awkney:

If you call someone's opinion "messy" multiple times, without elaborating at all, you're not effectively conveying your opinion. You just sound kind of dumb. However, I see now that you have elaborated, and to respond: yes, I did happen to sympathize with her in that regard. I don't agree with her on a lot of what she said but I can see where she's coming from. Maybe you should just open your mind a bit more.

Archived