Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface
5 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

What is Freezer Burn?

Kind of sounds like Frozen at the start :rip: she wrote it & does the background vocals.

OT: Isn't Stuck on ****ing you considered released? I swear it use to be on iTunes. 

Jeroen Bloeming
23 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Kind of sounds like Frozen at the start :rip: she wrote it & does the background vocals.

OT: Isn't Stuck on ****ing you considered released? I swear it use to be on iTunes. 

I've never seen Stuck on ****ing You on ITunes or Google Play. 

Laceface
1 hour ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I've never seen Stuck on ****ing You on ITunes or Google Play. 

YouTube instead apparently. :)

The song was released at 12 AM EST, December 25, 2011 on Lady Gaga's official YouTube page as a Christmas present for her fans. The following description was released with the video:

"So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus. We recorded it in one shot. Fernando on guitar, Paul on Drum Machine. I wrote, sang it, and freestyled the last minute + a half of the song."

Jeroen Bloeming
17 minutes ago, Laceface said:

YouTube instead apparently. :)

The song was released at 12 AM EST, December 25, 2011 on Lady Gaga's official YouTube page as a Christmas present for her fans. The following description was released with the video:

"So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus. We recorded it in one shot. Fernando on guitar, Paul on Drum Machine. I wrote, sang it, and freestyled the last minute + a half of the song."

Yea. But like. I included it because it was never a single. On no album. So I thought. It's really under the radar. I'm gonna include it

Jeroen Bloeming
11 hours ago, Lily Cruz said:

I will have Reloaded.

Sorry. Reloaded isn't included in this game

Jeroen Bloeming
LittleMonster20

Archived