💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When should I get in line?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

So I finally decided to get tickets for Gaga's first date in Barcelona. On the second date I have seating tickets but in the first one I have GA (standing tickets).

At what time should I be there to have a good spot to see her? It's a thursday, I end school at 2:30, If I go straight to the venue I'll be there by 3:45... Is that a good time? should I skip school? Help me plz

giphy.gif

I See You

Depends how close you wanna be close to the main stage. If you wanna be really close you should probably line up pretty early in the morning. If you're ok with standing by the B-stage or the circle stages you don't need to line up more than maybe an hour or two before the doors open. :gaycat:

venusfly

People who want to be front row usually get there by 9-10am, just go as early as you can make it, and also the stage layout of this show and the screen above the stage means you can't really get a bad spot in GA even if you turn up late :) You'll be close to her at some point.

13 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

So I finally decided to get tickets for Gaga's first date in Barcelona. On the second date I have seating tickets but in the first one I have GA (standing tickets).

At what time should I be there to have a good spot to see her? It's a thursday, I end school at 2:30, If I go straight to the venue I'll be there by 3:45... Is that a good time? should I skip school? Help me plz

giphy.gif

Skip school

I'm attending the 22nd show, people are gonna be crazy and it's gonna be a mess

I don't know if it's your first show but people line up like crazy in Barcelona for hundred of days so...

I'd suggest you skipped school and went there early in the morning!

bloody g
17 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

giphy.gif

Skip school, I went at 5 in the morning for ArtRave and got first row, good luck :hug:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

4 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Skip school, I went at 5 in the morning for ArtRave and got first row, good luck :hug:

But ARTRave was not the same as JWT.

At the ARTRave, the middle bridge was a highly coveted object, but at the JWT, the MAin Stage was the Highlight.

Most of the early entry had at that time, at the ArtRave, put under the bridge and the fans from the GA came in 1 hour after us and still stood next to us in the 1st row.

JoanneMonster
8 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

OMG 5 IN THE MORNING!!:selena:

I See You

loathereality
25 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

giphy.gif

you should always prioritize your education not entertainment

Spoiler

i am skipping 2 days of uni tho 

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, loathereality said:

you should always prioritize your education not entertainment

Hide contents

i am skipping 2 days of uni tho 

sometimes you gotta balance the two e's :bon:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, Venusfly said:

People who want to be front row usually get there by 9-10am, just go as early as you can make it, and also the stage layout of this show and the screen above the stage means you can't really get a bad spot in GA even if you turn up late :) You'll be close to her at some point.

You can't be front row with a GA ticket. People with CTM will already have taken all the front spots. You can be close to the front though.

venusfly
3 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

You can't be front row with a GA ticket. People with CTM will already have taken all the front spots. You can be close to the front though.

How many CTM tickets are there? I didn't think it would be that many

Archived