💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne Merch Line now at MACY'S

mr.peter

Featured Posts

VillainTina

OH MY ****ING GOD IS IT THERE IN MACYS ALREADY ?

I HOPE I CAN SNACH THAT JOANNE JACKET AND THE CROP :giveup:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll in here pretending like you guys wont be buying that crop top, boy or not :gaycat:

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

latina twilight
18 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Since when has "that's for girls" ever stopped us :poot: I'm still gonna be buying that jacket and wearing the hell out of it

IKR! I wore my whole FAME bottle, and it was supposed to be for women.

OT: Why couldn't they release this like two weeks ago when I was in the US :grr:. So pissed, honestly.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

DeleteMyAccount
25 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Since when has "that's for girls" ever stopped us :poot: I'm still gonna be buying that jacket and wearing the hell out of it

Because sometimes women's clothes are designed differently. They could've done unisex shirts.

hoeslay

Y'all act as if people can't wear whatever the f*ck they want lmao. Who cares if it's marketed for women? Men can wear these too, it's just a matter of making sure you get the right size for you. But also these are disgustingly basic. Gaga you're too talented to be out here with this redbubble looking merch 

takemetovenus
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Because sometimes women's clothes are designed differently. They could've done unisex shirts.

Ok well literally nothing is preventing you from wearing feminine clothing, if you chose not to wear it because of one reason or the other, that's completely your choice :S Idk what to tell ya bud

AshIey

I think these are really cute, and being that they're at Macy's makes it more affordable. They're on sale and I have coupons. :tony:  

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Ok well literally nothing is preventing you from wearing feminine clothing, if you chose not to wear it because of one reason or the other, that's completely your choice :S Idk what to tell ya bud

No, because it's just literally not designed for certain bodies. haha. I could probably wear it because I'm thin.

Talent

Oh wow, this is nice. 

8750029_fpx.tif??op_sharpen=1&fit=fit,1&
_

@GypsyBabe :stalkga:

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Teal Ambition
20 minutes ago, RuinYouKunt said:

OH MY ****ING GOD IS IT THERE IN MACYS ALREADY ?

I HOPE I CAN SNACH THAT JOANNE JACKET AND THE CROP :giveup:

yup!

DHTDEVPUMAADDYK.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

They're kind of basic. I mean, cute... and basic. But, BUUUUUT, I think they're marketing for a more minimal, trendy feel. Since it's more "normal", but still erring on the side of the trendy minimal contemporary streetwear aesthetic, I think people would eat it up. Or I'd hope so, lmao.

The denim jacket is interesting, though. I like it.

19 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

The denim jacket can look fine on a guy tho, no ?

Oh yeah, definitely. The only constraint for a lot of these products would be in sizing, as @hoeslay mentioned. Just double check the measurements of each size, and make sure they align with yours.

I personally wouldn't mind wearing most of these, but my shoulders are super broad, and even a large might look a little awkward on me.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived