Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First Gaga Show

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

SonOfAphrodite

So I'm super excited since I'll be seeing Gaga for the first time in December and was wondering what are some things to bring or anything to make this the most memorable experience?

Since it will be my first Gaga show (:excited2:) I'm for sure going to dress up all out. 

So do you guys have any suggestions or tips for someone seeing Gaga for the first time?

1 minute ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

So I'm super excited since I'll be seeing Gaga for the first time in December and was wondering what are some things to bring or anything to make this the most memorable experience?

Since it will be my first Gaga show (:excited2:) I'm for sure going to dress up all out. 

So do you guys have any suggestions or tips for someone seeing Gaga for the first time?

Bring a board game, like Monopoly or something so you don't get bored when she's 40 minutes late :laughga:

JK. My tip would be to dress like you always wanted to dress but maybe couldn't because of society norms, try to make conversation with other fans 'cause everyone is really nice and loves Gaga and just have fun! 

calmar

Really try to live in the moment. My first Gaga concert felt like a whirlwind. An amazing whirlwind. I remember thinking "What was that!? That was great but I wish it felt slower so I could enjoy it." Second time when I thought that way the concert seemed to be a much better length and I got some great pics too! 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

SonOfAphrodite
Just now, Bio said:

Bring a board game, like Monopoly or something so you don't get bored when she's 40 minutes late :laughga:

JK. My tip would be to dress like you always wanted to dress but maybe couldn't because of society norms, try to make conversation with other fans 'cause everyone is really nice and loves Gaga and just have fun! 

nnn I think I'll actually consider the board game :selena: hopefully by December they don't run late 

Yea I grew up in a small town so I couldn't express my love for Gaga but I will take this opportunity to live my gay fantasy :hug:

monster4life231

It will be my first concert too! I have been a little monster since 2010, but never had the chance to see her. I am REALLY excited haha. Oh boy, this will be amazing. Enjoy your concert! :)

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Laceface

Take a few pictures and maybe record a song or two MAX. Much better to live in the moment & enjoy it. Be super friendly & meet new people

Neight Shayde

As much as possible don't take pictures or record any videos. Just focus on her performance and breathe it all in. It'll be a moment you'll never forget! Have fun!

SonOfAphrodite
23 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

It will be my first concert too! I have been a little monster since 2010, but never had the chance to see her. I am REALLY excited haha. Oh boy, this will be amazing. Enjoy your concert! :)

Same, I have been a monster for so long but haven't been able to see her. I'm excited for the both of us!!

18 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Take a few pictures and maybe record a song or two MAX. Much better to live in the moment & enjoy it. Be super friendly & meet new people

5 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

As much as possible don't take pictures or record any videos. Just focus on her performance and breathe it all in. It'll be a moment you'll never forget! Have fun!

Yea I learned not to take too many pictures or videos from a Marina concert I went to where I didn't truly live in the moment.

My logic is that someone else will put videos of the concert on youtube so I don't need to :D I'll just take a few pics leading up to the concert and some during.

[ugh the college RA in me is about to shine in regards to safety and substances LMAO]

No matter what footwear you decide on, make sure you can survive possibly standing (and jumping) on it for two hours straight. Some people wear skyscraper heels and it lowkey horrifies me (although they look amazing).

Depending on the venue, layers might be smart. I went to Gaga's first outdoor stadium show, and I honestly forgot how cold San Francisco nights can be, even in the summer. On the other hand, it can get really hot and sweaty during the concert (like my other experiences with her).

Stay hydrated! It's not a super long experience, as opposed to raves or music festivals, but make sure to have some water with you, or at least have drank some before the show. That's just my prerogative- hydration is prioritized over possibly missing some parts of the show to pee (although that is unlikely!).

If you are planning on using substances, be very careful, especially if you are alone. While I know most people can handle their weed and alcohol, always play it a little more on the safe side. While I am not expecting you to, be very mindful if/when you decide to use other substances like E, molly, or acid.

And most of all, just enjoy yourself! Everybody is there to have a good time- either they are casual fans and like her popular songs, or super fans who are loyal to even her deepest album cuts. No matter who you end up being with or around, it will be a fantastic time.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived