Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're talking as if Trump won the popular vote lmao. Ye's he has a big support in the US but most americans don't like him. And he has lost support ever since he started his presidency and has hardly won any, in case you're behind on the party.

And Gaga doesn't need the grammys or the oscars or anything, and none of those 62 million are buying her music, get real lmao

Tom Nook
2 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

Also the last thing I ever want of Gaga is to associate with a large group of people who are racist, transphobic, homophobic and everything horrible 

50eb53b14ef3dd9e6179c50f669954eb.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Luke78619

You don't want her to talk politics

Because of an award show 

k sis, I get your priorities 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

belindaidolos

I am from Brazil. Not a trump support. I dont have to response every message. Because i just put my opinion and i need to learn english to write ok

bitchimtrying

I don't think Lady Gaga is the type of person who values winning awards over making a positive impact on the world.

belindaidolos
1 minute ago, edgy said:

OP reacting with excuse me no to the replies with some sense. :smh:

gif-gretchen-peixes.gif

ARTPOP2

She needs no racist misogynist filthy money from any of these 62 millions. Better be woke than a money *****, caring about image and wealth. She should say what she wants to say. And if someone doesn't like what she's saying, they better go kiss her ass.b0e63d8d41a9c058a990c23d234cc8a1.jpg

don't you know her ass is famous??! 

i dont think she gives a **** about the grammy voters, she cares that he is driving this country to the ground!

she doesnt care ab sales either 

MUSIC NOT THE BLING 

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

I am from Brazil. Not a trump support. I dont have to response every message. Because i just put my opinion and i need to learn english to write ok

Yes but your opinion is very ignorant clearly you do not know how it is over here because we need vocal support more than ever I rather have Gaga lose an award than to back out of her beliefs to go along with hateful people......

tenor.gif 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SwissMonster

I just saw the title and I was like ":laughga:

Gaga should stop talking about politics ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:derpga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Talent

@belindaidolos I know you care about her, but being a good person with morals is more important. 

:kara:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

SHALLOW
31 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump. 

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet?

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes

2. More than 62 million people can buy your albums and tickets Gaga!

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him.

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales)

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

yNlQWRM.jpg

ShockPop
14 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

Prioritise your education. There's a long list of things you obviously need to learn before something as trivial as the English language.

Also, if this is what you're going to use it for then don't learn it at all.

belindaidolos
1 minute ago, Talent said:

@belindaidolos I know you care about her, but being a good person with morals is more important. 

:kara:

the oscar and sells is more important to me

• Admin changed the title to Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived