Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Whispering
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

i wasnt sure which date was mine

I'll keep an eye out for the eighth, then. As you can see, cheaper tickets are available and do come available for other dates. All the seats aren't expensive. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Whispering said:

I'll keep an eye out for the eighth, then. As you can see, cheaper tickets are available and do come available for other dates. All the seats aren't expensive. 

except its not worth going if ur stuck in level 300 LOL

Whispering
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

except its not worth going if ur stuck in level 300 LOL

They weren't all level 300...and now you are being picky. You said there were no inexpensive tickets for those who needed cheaper options. You were incorrect. There are options for those who don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to see a concert. 

20 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

I know that "Joanne" is supposed to be her most "down to earth" and "personal" album, but I've noticed that she seems more distant from us during this era than ever!

She's just a businesswoman at this point. Little monstrosities should accept that and get used to it.

it wasn't laaaahv

3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

They weren't all level 300...and now you are being picky. You said there were no inexpensive tickets for those who needed cheaper options. You were incorrect. There are options for those who don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to see a concert. 

of course im picky LOL

Whispering
17 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Not really even the cheap tickets are f*ckin expensive

This was your original comment and the one I replied to. Your comment was inaccurate. There are cheaper options available.  

Just now, Whispering said:

This was your original comment and the one I replied to. Your comment was inaccurate. There are cheaper options available.  

mess do u always analyze everything

Whispering
3 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

mess do u always analyze everything

Do you always say things that aren't true so you can complain? 

River

I have a change of mind, after thinking about it for a short time..

I think the relationship between the fans and Gaga became too close and it's not healthy for both and it's correct that there's a distance now, it's a way to adjust the situation..

Gaga is nobody's mother, nobody's leader, at the end of the day, she's an artist..

Also, since the social media times, the celebrities became too human, the stanning experience became too close, there's no mystery anymore, you don't see them as something divine, today you can just tweet to them and they can reply to you.. in my times and before, you were lucky if you got their post mail address and lucky if they read it.. today the celebrities are just another known human.. and Gaga became that one too.. I think this mystery and quick meeting is good to keep the brand Lady Gaga interesting..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

thehanyo

She took a long, hard look at that Meet and Greet line and said, "If I can't be happy out there, I will be happy over here."

lady-gaga-emotional-interview.jpg

Runway

Lower class people have bigger priorities than going to a Gaga show let alone buy a Meet and Greet ticket. Ridiculous arguments all around lmao

hoeslay
13 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Completely off topic, thanks for the hug and the shoutout on Tuesday. It meant a lot to me. I had only stopped crying a few moments before you called my name, when I found out I truly owned a real ticket. Thank you Jose :hug:

You're very welcome miss chica <3 Glad it all worked out and you had a lovely time after all the chaos. 

Gagaloo911

Don't buy it next time then. It's a waste of money anyway idk why anyone would waste the money for that ESPECIALLY when it clearly states what it is and what you're gonna get. 

Don't expect things or feel entitled please. 

Archived