Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(SP) Y'all Lied About Joanne Songs at JWT

bobbby

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Joanne World Tour means JOANNE World Tour :lolga:

Personally, I don't think she should skip any song. I used to love how Gaga differs from other pop musicians when it comes to tours: she sees it as part of the album cycle, rather than self promotion. Which meant giving it a specific concept associated with the album and singing all the songs from that album. Sure her repertoire is getting bigger, but she could let go a few singles or shorten older songs.

I also think Just Another Day and Sinner's Prayer are exactly her best songs from the album.

I totally understand that, I just feel like that so impractical. While there is a lot of little monsters in this world, gaga sells out because of her general appeal and the fact that that appeal  includes her pop singles her darker stuff and her more acoustic/valid. The dive bar tour made sense, even if that ended up being a larger concept with more dates. I just think it would be totally impractical for her to do a world tour  based on just this album when that might be someone's only chance to see her  and they want to get the full picture of her art

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

just another gay

I love JWT but I would love it even more if JWD and SP are in it

even tho it is hard for these two to fit in the setlist without being odd

Sinner's Prayer is like the only song, besides Million Reasons, that I listen to on a regular basis lol 

I'm not too pressed about the set list though. 

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

idk I feel like everyone always hates on Sinner's Prayer anyway lol

strange, the majority seems to want SP at the tour :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Panchecco

I think the setlist works pretty well

I probably would have added LoveGame and maybe Alejandro but I get that she probably could not even not perform those songs because of the label 

Ziggy

I don't really get skipping Sinner's Prayer. Hey Girl and JAD make sense as Hey Girl requires Florence and JAD doesn't fit the vibe. But Sinner's Prayer has some dark vibes in there. Just seems weird to me. As for skipping GG I'm fine with it. Again, completely doesn't fit the vibe of the show sonically.

Whispering
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

strange, the majority seems to want SP at the tour :huh: 

Never heard anyone mention it much until a week ago. Now, all of a sudden, it's everyone's favorite song!!! Lol

54 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Never heard anyone mention it much until a week ago. Now, all of a sudden, it's everyone's favorite song!!! Lol

Right? lol

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived