đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Around which date do you predict fan letters / gifts ?

Enigma

Featured Posts

Enigma

I saw that a lot of you said that in her previous tours, she started opening fan letters / gifts and bringing people on stage a bit later in the tour.

Around which date did she start for the BTWB / ARTrave ? 

I'm attending the Montreal show, aka the 14th one if I'm not mistaken.

Any chance that I get to throw her a letter or something ?

(If not it's alright, I'll just go to the main stage instead of the piano one :neyde:)

Fernster7

Don't care about the fan letters/gift but please don't ****ing bring fan onstage Gaga, it's annoying and looks cheap.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Nicogly
49 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

but please don't ****ing bring fan onstage Gaga, it's annoying and looks cheap.

da fuk...why? i tend to think its super cute

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

da fuk...why? i tend to think its super cute

Some fans are really annoying trying to outshine her and for the most part when she does that it doesn't look professional. Just my opinion tho.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Nicogly
43 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Some fans are really annoying trying to outshine her and for the most part when she does that it doesn't look professional. Just my opinion tho.

hmmm okay, i see ur point. I just think its kinda cute and when the fans behave properly it can bring a very uplifting atmosphere to the show, i get ur point tho

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

hmmm okay, i see ur point. I just think its kinda cute and when the fans behave properly it can bring a very uplifting atmosphere to the show, i get ur point tho

I must say thay when she brought that little girl onstage in the BTWB my heart melted. It was super cute. But overall I'm not really here for that, I want the show to be as professional as possible. 

And about the fan letters/gifts, well I'm not against that but she needs to start on time or she'll have to cut more songs if she spends a while reading the letters and stuff.:emma:

dannydevito

i dont think it will happen since that guy at the haus said it was dangerous (i dont remember who so dont ask me :sweat:)

SiliconeMonster

I don't think she'll be taking gifts very often. The show is so fast paced and also complex. She really doesn't have time unfortunately. I also feel like this particular show isn't as interactive with the fans as previous ones so she can do more songs and showcase the album more.

Find your freedom in the music

Whispering

I hope she skips this part. Once it starts, it escalates and people start getting ridiculous about it instead of just enjoying the concert like everyone else. 

Maleficent
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I'm attending the Montreal show, aka the 14th one if I'm not mistaken.

Are you as chapped as I am that it's not at Percival Molson?? She could do fireworks there and it'd be super awesome

Enigma
10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Are you as chapped as I am that it's not at Percival Molson?? She could do fireworks there and it'd be super awesome

Never thought about it ! Could have been great, but we have yet to see what stadium shows look like :oprah: With all these lights and flying catwalks they must be kinda different

TimisaMonster

From what I've seen she has been ignoring anything thrown on the stages...plus she's always been late to the show and has no time to waste, so I wouldn't try it.

Plus, say you miss and it gets thrown to another fan and they just discard it and you've lost it now... :neyde:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Schwerk
5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

From what I've seen she has been ignoring anything thrown on the stages...plus she's always been late to the show and has no time to waste, so I wouldn't try it.

Plus, say you miss and it gets thrown to another fan and they just discard it and you've lost it now... :neyde:

I have seen her take some gifts and acknowledge them but then giving them back. I think that is a good indication she won't accept gifts on stage this tour. She might change her mind but she knows if she does it'll open the floodgates so I guess she won't.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived