• Created
  • Last Reply
MusicLover83
41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I apologize for my German sense of humor. My point was straight:reductive:

😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️

PartySick
46 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Omg PM me the performance when you have a video.

🖤

4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Poor @Red :selena:

Let's cry together :cryga:

Hey girl, can you hear me? Are you holding out your heart?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Gaga stop doing this to PI... :saladga:

Watching the performance everytime looks like you can't wait for it to be over and move on to the next song...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick
8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Watching the performance everytime looks like you can't wait for it to be over and move on to the next song...

It's so sad :cryga:

Like watching a once proud beast limp its way into the sunset...and you know it's just going to lay down and die once it goes over the horizon :cryga:

🖤

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's so sad :cryga:

Like watching a once proud beast limp its way into the sunset...and you know it's just going to lay down and die once it goes over the horizon :cryga:

If rather her cut the song COMPLETELY instead of doing this mess....she sounds and acts like she's doing rehearsal and not the real show version....does that make sense? 

Another reason I wouldn't want to attend this tour...i only like PI from Joanne and THIS is how she treats her lead single...even Applause gets a cool extended intro AND full performance? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

S0436

I suggest you don't attend the gig if some of you don't like that 45 seconds is cut from PI, as we will be hearing about this after every concert for 5 months!

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Didn't somebody say this song damages her vocals? Maybe that's the reasons she shortens the song.

Princess Stache
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

I misunderstood this thread I thought it said the song was only 45 seconds.  Her shortening it by only 45 seconds I can handle.

hausofcy

You can definately hear her struggling to reach those notes. I'd rather have her cut it than having to cancel future shows due to vocal damage

🇯🇵

Bradley

For those of you making suggestions for her to cut the song from the tour, don't call yourself a stan. :madge:

Perfect Illusion is one of the best songs on Joanne she needs to sing it at the tour. It totally upped the ante of the energy in the arena when I was there.

Like when the synths kicked in, they screamed so loud. It's too important.

Archived