đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Hardest Pop Song Ever Recorded...

Bam

Featured Posts

No one, even those who are Mariah-copycats, did a cover of this song. Even Mariah has a hard time singing this song live. The song is by far, a Bliss.

The chorus is straight out whistle-only. She then took it up a notch by the end. Though this is not the highest note she's ever hit, the singer must need the endurance and vocal stamina with the chest, head, falsetto and mix voice to push the song until the end.

And that is why:

QUEEN

mariahcarey_whenwillyourfaves.png

LittleMonster20

Does she only have 5 Grammy's?!I thought she had more ones.She is such an amazing artists.

loathereality

I do not think high notes matter that much

It is more about the tonality and the harmony, 

I think i.e. bad romance and judas are reallly tough bits to sing and I haven't heard good covers of those even though they were really popular

Tumblr
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Does she only have 5 Grammy's?!I thought she had more ones.She is such an amazing artists.

She was snubbed a lot of award ceremonies in general in the 90's for some reason. :(

--

i agree, most of Mariah's discography in general is extremely hard to sing. 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

LittleMonster20
Just now, Tumblr said:

She was snubbed a lot of award ceremonies in general in the 90's for some reason. :(

--

i agree, most of Mariah's discography in general is extremely hard to sing. 

That's a shame,but she has plenty of other awards,so it doesn't matter.:)

Hades

Mariah deserves way more awards. She should have more than Beyonce (who's still great) no shade. Mariah is a legend.

6 minutes ago, loathereality said:

I think i.e. bad romance and judas are reallly tough bits to sing and I haven't heard good covers of those even though they were really popular

Have you listened to the song?

The tonality... the Harmony... the low notes, the mid notes, the high notes, the wistle tone...

THE FREAKIN' HARMONIZED WHISTLE TONE!!!

No one ever did that in a song. She could only do it that would not sound like a cat screeching!

I do agree, BR and Judas are hard to sing by most of the people.

Esteban

Wow! I didn't know! I dont listen to her because i have always thought her songs are too slow, smooth and girly (like an old Ariana) but if you can recommand me a good album from her ( maybe more up tempo, raw or with a very good production) i'll buy it!

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Esteban said:

Wow! I didn't know! I dont listen to her because i have always thought her songs are too slow, smooth and girly (like an old Ariana) but if you can recommand me a good album from her ( maybe more up tempo, raw or with a very good production) i'll buy it!

The Emancipation of Mimi :diane:

1 minute ago, Esteban said:

THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI FOR SURE!

Hades
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

The Emancipation of Mimi is mostly uptempo r&b. 

Hades

Off topic: I hosted The Emancipation Of Mimi rate and the winner was Shake It Off.:gaycat: Legends only.

14 minutes ago, loathereality said:

This is embarrassing, I embedded the wrong song. Listen to Bliss :D

Esteban
2 minutes ago, monster987 said:

The Emancipation of Mimi :diane:

2 minutes ago, Cuca said:

THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI FOR SURE!

1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

The Emancipation of Mimi is mostly uptempo r&b. 

Ok it's an unanimous scream from the heart ^^ i trust you and this will be my album of the week ;)

Archived