Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Evanescence

Adam Synthesis

Featured Posts

Adam Synthesis

3V689mR.jpg

My favorite band. I have them tattooed in my arm their name in their font. All of their albums saved me. I can't wait for their new one Synthesis.  Amy Lee is one of my Idols. My dream duet would be Amy and Gaga. But back to topic. I Stan for them fully always have. I call them Legendescence. :rockstar:

єνєяу нєαятвяєαк мαкєѕ ιт нαя∂ тσ кєєρ тнє fαιтн - qυєєи gαgα

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

*CANT WAKE UP*

:rockstar::selena:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Adam Synthesis
7 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

*CANT WAKE UP*

:rockstar::selena:

Yasssss.

Helxig

Omg hi. Evanescence were my absolute favs when I was a teenager. It's The Open Door that helped me purge all my dark thoughts and feelings for those years and prevented me doing anything irrational. I love that music so much still and it will forever be one of my all time favourite pieces of music. And on top of that it's so layered and intricate, really a work of art.

I also met Amy once and she was so sweet and so pretty :flutter: I kinda stopped following her a while ago though, and obviously Gaga is my #1 now, but I can't wait to see what she does with synthesis.

P.S. I cannot believe there wasn't an Evanescence thread already on here :wtf:  How did I not make it myself by now??

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Adam Synthesis
4 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

A masterpiece 

Yass. It is a masterpiece!!!

Daenerys

So here's something. I've Stanned Amy Lee before, like, hardcore. 

Growing up, I had an alcoholic and drug addicted mother. On her binges she would beat the schiesse out of me and my brothers resulting in my depression when I was about 13. That's when I started attempting suicide. After many failed attempts I just went to cutting, my entire body is scarred from hundreds of deep cuts all over it. When I was 14 I went into the foster care system and that was when I first heard Evanescence's song "Hello". Amy's piano playing in the song gave me chills and the home I was in had one of these really vintage keyboards that I took the liberty of repairing myself and then started to teach myself that song by ear. Then I expanded to the rest of their discography to where it got to a point where instead of hurting myself when I fell into a dark place, I'd play that keyboard. 

I haven't cut or thought about suicide since I was 16, I'm now 25 and I can whole heartedly thank Amy and her band for unknowingly saving my life many times over. 

I'm so glad this thread was made! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

DawnNutella

Amy Lee is in my top 3 favorite singers of all time. I love her voice so much :giveup: 

Zaskar
49 minutes ago, AIex said:

I only know this song, although I remember every word :selena:

Metoobishthef***.gif :toofunny:

Adam Synthesis
34 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

So here's something. I've Stanned Amy Lee before, like, hardcore. 

Growing up, I had an alcoholic and drug addicted mother. On her binges she would beat the schiesse out of me and my brothers resulting in my depression when I was about 13. That's when I started attempting suicide. After many failed attempts I just went to cutting, my entire body is scarred from hundreds of deep cuts all over it. When I was 14 I went into the foster care system and that was when I first heard Evanescence's song "Hello". Amy's piano playing in the song gave me chills and the home I was in had one of these really vintage keyboards that I took the liberty of repairing myself and then started to teach myself that song by ear. Then I expanded to the rest of their discography to where it got to a point where instead of hurting myself when I fell into a dark place, I'd play that keyboard. 

I haven't cut or thought about suicide since I was 16, I'm now 25 and I can whole heartedly thank Amy and her band for unknowingly saving my life many times over. 

I'm so glad this thread was made! 

No problem. I made it for Evanescence stans. I always will. they're my fav band. All the albums saved me. Love Amy!!!! And Legendescence. I have a tat of the band name with their font on my arm!

vsPvmGG.jpg

GoldenPonyboy

The open door was the fist album that i bought. Saw them live couple years back. Best show ive seen after the monster ball. 

tomsches

Used to be my favourite band from age 10 to 16 or something. Their last album, Evanescence, kind of lost me. I'm excited for Synthesis even though there are only going to be 2 new songs on it. I think they should have made an entirely new album...

Adam Synthesis
13 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Used to be my favourite band from age 10 to 16 or something. Their last album, Evanescence, kind of lost me. I'm excited for Synthesis even though there are only going to be 2 new songs on it. I think they should have made an entirely new album...

I can't wait for Synyhesis. But I'd love a new full album

Randomperson

OMG it's so nice to know that I'm not the only one on here who's a fan of them:hug:

I can't wait for their next album!:excited2: 

Archived