šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Flop fan moments

Arcanum

Featured Posts

YorkieCat
3 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

Are you a new fan? Cuz I understand if u are.

By the way, witch cult site did u join?Ā :selena:

Are you? Don't even know what is the cult site.....Ā :stalkga:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YorkieCat said:

Are you? Don't even know what is the cult site.....Ā :stalkga:

Gaga Daily is the cult site

SILENT HILL

For the longest time when I first became a fan I thought Love Game was neverĀ a singleĀ :laughga:

I was at the born this way ball when she broke her hip and did not notice Ā it until I saw it on social media. I feel really bad since then

Monster2015

i think trying to reicate the jibber ish in the beginning of scheibe is a flop moment in itselfĀ 

1 hour ago, Brolysskins said:

I thought Gaga sang that "Evacuate the Dancefloor" song back in like 2009Ā 

to be fair, that song DID sound like her + her aesthetic at the time :music:

Glamourpuss

"Head full of dreams and sin" when it's head full of Jameson.Ā 

"I'm a freak bitch, baby" when it's free bitch.

I used to say Gaga was an alter ego but then Gaga would say in interviews it pisses her off when people say that.Ā :toofunny:

I hate The Fame perfume. It was cheap and nasty. She mentioned on Graham Norton that she was wearing Womanity by Thierry Mugler. That is a much more beautiful perfume and one I can definitely imagine being a signature scent of Gaga's.

Awrah999

In the intro of Bad Kids, I always thought Gaga said "I am NOT a freak!Ā I was born with my FREAKAAAYYYYYYYY"Ā :toofunny:

2 hours ago, Rednaxela said:

I was at the born this way ball when she broke her hip and did not notice Ā it until I saw it on social media. I feel really bad since then

Lol, I dont think she broke it at one single show (that Scheisse video that people circulate is completely false). It was gradual over time.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

In the intro of Bad Kids, I always thought Gaga said "I am NOT a freak!Ā I was born with my FREAKAAAYYYYYYYY"Ā :toofunny:

...is that not what she saysĀ :saladga:

GagaOnTop
44 minutes ago, Doot said:

...is that not what she saysĀ :saladga:

ā€œI was born with my freedomā€

On 8/7/2017 at 0:35 AM, GypsyBabe said:

I thought it was "Red Wine" atĀ the beginning of Just Dance for far longer than I'dĀ like to admit.Ā :selena:

i thought it was "red wine, carpet, GAGA" and i has like huh lol why is she talking about red wine on carpet.

Poissonche

OH MY GOD I never laughed so hard at a thread beforeĀ :ladyhaha:Ā I can't think of anything right now for myself, but I can share a kind of related story. I have a friend who asked me who was my favourite singer, and of course, I said Lady Gaga, and she told me: "Oh, cool, I like her too! But I only know her most popular songs." Turns out she only knew one. And it was...

Spoiler

G.U.Y. and I'm not even kidding.

Ā 

Archived