đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A-YO lyrics

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

Mr Oak

So, today I listened to the acapella of A-YO and found out that after "blow it in your, blow it in your face"  , Gaga does the blow sound "Poooowww". It's great. But what I wanted to ask is if you know what are the lyrics -or if they're just sounds she makes-  at 2:58 and at 3:11. At first I thought it was something like "Y-y-you shut up babe" and then "Don't mess with me yoo" but now I'm not so sure. If you hear the stems of A-YO she sings something like "speeenddddo" instead of "with me yoo".

Dayman

I hear at 2:58 Gimme, "To get, to get you shook up, babe". Honestly the rest just sounds like scatting and adlibbing to me. Like when she does her concept demos and it sounds like it's English, but it's straight up nonsense syllables.

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

the blow isnt at 2:58 its at 0:21

I didn't say it is at 2:58

Helxig

Pretty sure it's just scatting! It actually sounds edited together too.

2:58 I think she's just playing with the sounds of the words "get-da-get" and "shook up" from previous lines, and 3:11 it's just dcha dcha dcha noises haha. 

I love listening to vocal stems in high quality. I knew I'd heard her imitate the blowing out smoke noise in live performances, but thought maybe I was hearing things, until I heard it loud and clear in the actual song!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MuglerHooker
2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

So, today I listened to the acapella of A-YO and found out that after "blow it in your, blow it in your face"  , Gaga does the blow sound "Poooowww". It's great. But what I wanted to ask is if you know what are the lyrics -or if they're just sounds she makes-  at 2:58 and at 3:11. At first I thought it was something like "Y-y-you shut up babe" and then "Don't mess with me yoo" but now I'm not so sure. If you hear the stems of A-YO she sings something like "speeenddddo" instead of "with me yoo".

Its adlibs. She improvised them in the studio, thats why they're not in the actual lyrics

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Archived